3

The next day, everyone was up and ready. The occupants were in the lobby getting ready for breakfast until the sounds of footsteps were heard on the floor, the new member had come down hair a bit messy but was manageable and her old clothes from yesterday were gone now it was replaced with a old pair pajamas she found in the closet in her new room at least until she decided to stay there.

"Oh, morning, did you sleep well?"

Yawning she sat next to the couch where angel was sitting, she laid on the arm rest and tried to say something but came out sluggish.

"Mh 'yawn' ha okay..." Her eyes barely opened. Feel asleep again. Just a small short name is okay just for a while until her energy is back up.

"Ay no sleeping toots you ain't drooling on here."

She grumbled but sat up and rubbed her eyes. Looking at her hands, she noticed her nails were now black, and her finger had a faded color red to orange she knew that wasn't her color.

"Hm, I guess I'm really in hell, huh?"

"Yup, get used to it."

Looking at the person next to her, she was curious about them, but he looked busy seeing how he was looking at his phone attentively. She looked around, seeing the lobby a bit better she saw that the hole where she fell from was fixed maybe they had fast workers looking around more she saw a bar a grumpy person was behind it he was drinking from a beer bottle chugging it down like it was nothing then she heard a tapping sound looking around she saw a small person running around stabbing the ground with a giant needle trying to kill a small bug.

"...I need sugar..." she muttered. She really needs something sweet to stop herself from sleeping again. A hand caught her by surprise. Later, she was pressed against something soft and fluffy.

"I don't give my services to women, but if you need sugar, I got some for you~"

She pulled away she wasn't in the mood she just needed something sweet.

"No, I'm good. I need some juice or candy it helps with the headache from a long nap." He pulled away, saying it was her loss. She just rolled her eyes she said it was never on the table, considering she wasn't into the whole idea he was giving out she just patted his shoulder, saying some food was in order.

"I guess but it ain't five stars toots."

She wasn't sure if she should take his word, but she nodded soon, a voice was heard to which everyone was now getting up, going towards it, saying it was time for breakfast. She was a bit nervous, but Angel pushed her forward, making her stumble a bit she looked at him angry, but he just snickered and walked away.

"Oh, our new guest is wake. How are you feeling?" She looked to see the same blonde from last time she kinda looks like a fairytale princess from books she used to read. Waving at her a hello, knowing she wasn't going to say much.

"Hello, I'm feeling okay. I'm just a bit tired, but how's that guy from, uh, you know?"

The blonde was a bit reluctant but said he was fine. Just how do you say under maintenance from what happened, so it was wise not to bother him until he was okay.

"Oh, I see. I should apologize for that. I kind of hurt him unexpectedly.."

The blonde girl was pleased to hear she set down a plate in front of her, and she was hit with the smell of pancakes and eggs on the side, her stomach growled in anticipation for the food she never realized she was hungry but it hit her a bit hard.

"Eat up, everyone we have work to do!"

After breakfast she put the plates in the sink and was about to clean it before the small one eyed girl beat her to it saying she got it and that she was the guest and shouldn't be washing the dishes.