20

Two years have passed, leaving Li to start losing hope. Her relationship with her co-workers at the hotel had gotten stronger she still hadn't been able to tell them that her memories were slowly disappearing.

"Hey kid, everything good on your end?"

"Ugh... WHAT DO YOU THINK CAT!!"

Li was busy helping Husker with lifting up a wooden broad that had fallen from one of the newer residents of the hotel imagine her surpise that charile had gotten their names mixed up when a few reporters came here to take a few shoots of the place.

"I swear...HURRY UP! MY HANDS CAN'T HOLD ON!~"

She whined, you can call her weak, but she couldn't hold much longer it was heavy, and from the way Husker was missing the nail, she was getting to her breaking point.

"Just hold, I'm almost done..."

She glared at him before she had enough she dropped the broad and clicked her fingers to switch places with him, and now she held the hammer while husk was holding the end of the broad.

"The fuck!!"

"Here! you jerk this is how you hit a nail!"

She hit it a couple of times before she threw the hammer on to the bar table and jumped off she wanted to give that mad scientist a piece of her mind.

"BAXTER YOU BETTER GET DOWN HERE!!"

Angel just walked in to see where the commotion was and saw a very furious Li he was about to leave, but with a simple glare, he froze in fear.

"Oh---hey~ toots?"

She walked up to him slowly and grabbed his blouse, making him look down at her.

"Where?"

He gulped he wasn't sure if he should be scared or not.

"Downstairs basement..."

With a blink of an eye, she went back to normal she smiled and soon opened her wings and was gone in a flash she had flown down the hallways it was all quiet until they soon heard the sound of a manly scream echoing throughout the hotel.

"Oh, so I guess he had done something to piss her off, huh?"

"It's best not to make her stressed she had uh been helping a few people lately."

Angel rolled his eyes and ordered a few drinks. A few grunts and the clicking of heels were heard, so Angel passed a small cup of whiskey, li sitting down thinking it was a just a simple sweet drink took a swing before puckering her lips from how sour it tasted.

"Bleh...Husker!"

He flinched before pointing the finger towards the pink spider demon who waved at her slowly.

"Hey, I thought you might need something strong for the day. you have been having twisted panties this past month."

Li put the cup down she laid her head down on the counter and sighed she was so exhausted not to mention Alastor had been calling her to help with a few hotel repairs and with Baxter it had to come down to her trying to correct his behavior and had to supervis his experiments if it made a huge mess she would wound up cleaning the floor.

"With the new tension with the new scientist, I had been cleaning up his messes for a while, but it's not part of my duties at ALL!"

She hit her fist on the counter, all day it was getting ridiculous she did warn charile about him, but she was just so excited to have someone new again she really couldn't argue with her but she really needed a plan for this.