7

I'll tell you this I was scared that many of the angels had been able to get to us before Alastor made the barrier still it worked better than I anticipated I was able to help the people below in managing where the angels would strike but damn they just randomly hit where ever they please it was sloppy in my opinion.

"Li looked out!"

"Eh?"

I was pushed down to the ground by Sir pentious he was able to shoot one of them in the head I was able to get up before I could spot another one heading towards the direction of my grandparents.

"MA UP HIGH BELOW THE WATERS"

The fuck did I say?! I was not going to question what I said because out of nowhere the barrier was broken and more of the angels started to come in I had a laser gun but it only barely did anything just making them even more blood hungry.

'swing your leg...'

I didn't question it and started to put pressure on the left leg before swinging my right hitting one in the throat, and before long, I ripped its wings off with the knife I had by my side.

"Ughahh!" I pushed it off the balcony and saw how it came crashing down it even tried to defend itself before ultimately failing the little cannibal children were swinging their axes, cutting it up in pieces. I was not feeling good about this. I never would imagine I would kill a holy being, but they brought it upon themselves when they couldn't listen to reason.

"Please forgive me for this God..." I prayed I wanted to give them at least mercy, but the way they were killing us wasn't even worth it.

"I thought Alastor was fighting, Adam?"

"Then that means...oh no!"

Charlie had said something I knew that it meant Alastor was missing, and the barrier was broken, so we were now sitting ducks.

'Li an opening on their side...'

"VAGGIE BEHIND YOU!"

Vaggie was able to dodge the spear heading towards her. I breathed out a sigh of relief. Angel and husker were not doing well. Many of the angels started to attack them in groups, but they had at least guns, and most of the cannibal members were there helping.

"Li..." I turned around and saw sir pentious giving me a sad look. something tells me he wasn't going to be here anymore.

"No...nononono, please don't we can make just...please~!"

I tried to pull him towards me so he wouldn't go, but he hugged me. I felt tears. I was going to lose someone else.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine, and please remember you made me the happiest snake I could be with you, giving me your friendship. I will cherish the moments I have with you, Li."

He let me go and ran. I was just standing there looking at him run, and I know where to.

"Are you out of your fucking mind!"

"Yes!"

"Mmph?"

"Miss cherri bomb I love you! REMEMBER ME!"

I turned away. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I wanted to scream, but I couldn't. I have a mission to do I heard the sound of the blimp being turned on, and when I looked down, everyone saw it flying towards Adam, who was throwing light beams at whoever he could kill.

"That crazy motha fuckca..."

And when we saw the blimp was close enough to start firing the death ray, Adam had obliterated the whole blimp....