11

"Um... are you sure I need a new uniform? I'm perfectly fine with the old one, Charlie."

"No, since we have a new building, we all need new uniforms. Plus, the three of us agreed you needed a new one since it seemed plain now. With this, you have more character, right vaggie?"

"Maybe, but I still think she was fine with the old one."

It was the next day (late afternoon) and the three girls were in the office in Charlie's new room and Li was the first victim of wardrobe change she was fine with the pants and the suit jacket that the princess let her have but now it was replaced with an outfit Li never wanted to wear in this after life it looks more like a classy office look, She could honestly feel cold and exposed in the elements, and really, she felt uncomfortable with how tight the shirt was.

"I can hardly breathe with the shirt on, though?"

"Aw, come on, it looks so cute!"

"Alright, let's see you in action!"

Li took one look in the mirror and carefully moved her piece of hair away from her face with a deep breath she opened the curtains and slowly stepped out from there the two girls were stunned from how different Li looked her hair in a neat bun her shirt had fitted her body perfectly a brand new name tag on her right chest was there shining in it's new place and her skirt reached a bit above the knee similar to vaggie's but more longer and underneath she had sheer stockings and a pair of shiny new heels.

Li was hiding her face in embarrassment. You can almost see steam leaving out of her face she took a peak to see why the two girls were silent, and what she didn't except was that one of them took a picture and the other was just staring.

"Eep!" Li tried to say something like hello. Instead, a weird noise just came out she looked surprised that she used her wings to hide herself. Actually, maybe it was a good idea if Li used them to fly away. Vaggie was to first to snap out of it and looked over to Charlie who was taking a few pictures she nudged her to wake up from her photography moment and when she did she made a small gesture for her to look over at the direction where Li was trying to hide behind her wings.

'Ahem!' "Li, you look amazing now that you're officially wearing your brand new uniforms. You are definitely going to be able to greet guests with a smile, right? vaggie!"

She nodded and walked over to Li, slowly prying her wings opened to finally see Li all red in the face she smiled awkwardly at her but slowly unreveal her wings from her body.

"D- do you think the rest will find it weird? I'm not going to embarrass myself with this on?"

Charlie took her hands gently with hers and said that she looked fine and to try to think positively about herself nothing would go wrong and that she was lovely, besides she wasn't going to change uniforms when this one was the one that would work with her body type.

"Riiight...."

"Anyways, we have to go downstairs. Angel just texted me, saying that they finished printing the flyers, so let's go and show them your new look!"

"W-wait, I don't think AH?" li was cut off when Charlie started to drag her out the room while vaggie shook her head, finding it adorable how her girlfriend was being so excited about everything.

"Hold on, no running hun!" She yelled

Meanwhile, Angel was busy trying to put the stack of papers on a nearby table. The rest were checking them in bags to pass out or hang the paper somewhere on a wall or whatever was able.

"You know I find it strange how they dragged Li off like it was nothing during breakfast didn't leave the girl to finish eating."

"Probably some girl stuff. I'm not sure, and I ain't going to find out."