4

The next couple of days, Li was with sir pentious helping him to keep his minions company so he could do whatever he was doing. now thinking about it. What was he doing with that big Lazer gun?

"Uh, you sure, that's a good idea. Didn't vaggie tell you not to use it here? You could get in trouble."

He shrugged it off and was about to test it before one of the eggs decided it was a good idea to start a tug of war with a small bb gun they had I didn't want to get hit by it so I took it and scold them for even having it.

"Now you know you can't be having this here. What would vaggie say? She could have you kicked out for heaven's sake." I put it on a table and turned to see the two eggs start crying out of nowhere. I felt bad.

"Oh, sorry, but you know the rules, not even your boss is listening to me. ooh, how about we color some pictures that always cheer me up. How does that sound, hmm?" The two stopped crying, and I carried them to a small corner soon the other three wanted to be picked up so I did which it took a while but it was worth it since they were now calm.

"Okay, okay, we're going now, sir pentious. I'll be over here, okay?"

He didn't say anything and just kept fiddling with his machine I sighed and was about to head to the corner when I got distracted by the cat that roamed in and started to point out the door meaning I needed to follow her which I didn't understand why.

"I thought we were going to color?"

"Yea, I want colors!"

"I want finger paints!"

"Wait, we have fingers?"

I giggled at the last one it was funny, I told them that we'll be doing that after I see what Kiki needed me to do since I was now part of the staff and new patient I talked to Charlie and vaggie about earning my stay or at least earning money for things I need which they offered to get them for me but I grew up in a work environment so I had to earn my pay for things I needed.

"Oh, there you are. we need your help with getting food. husker has, Oh, so graciously offered to take you to get groceries and what's happening here?"

Vaggie grabbed one of the eggs, holding a new braided piece of my hair, which I clearly recall I put it in a low hair bun, and now it was lost from its hold.

"I was keeping an eye on them for pentious since he's doing work up there."

Vaggie nodded and gave me a new phone with two cards and some side cash.

"Look, not that I don't trust husker with money. I just don't believe he won't pass up the opportunity to get more booze. Now they are staying here, and you two shall get going." Vaggie pushed us out the door, and I looked back to see the eggs waving sadly and when we were out the door she handed me a bag and closed the door in our face I was a bit frazzled.

"Ugh, come on." I turned around and began to catch up to husk what I didn't except was for him to fly I stood in awe but realized I had to make a run for it since I think I don't have any wings. I hate doing errands.

"Wait up!" I shouted, but husk was out of ears reach we continued until we reached down the hill of the hotel I was exhausted and we just started I'm so going to earn myself a juice break.

"Kid the fuck you sweating for?" Husk landed next to me I glared and just smacked his back making him stumble a bit.

"Oi that fuck was that for?!"

"Have you very thought that SOMEONE DOESN'T HAVE WINGS YOU CAT!" I yelled I didn't mean too but I was tired for run down and not to mention my shoes were very tight.