Chapter 22 "Why Fight? You already lost -Part One"

***So I know that Zayn is gone... But I refuse to acknowledge that, in fact in this story it never happened. Nope not happening*** Also I moved and I just got a computer so sorry for the delay, i hope its not too late.

***Niall's POV***   

"What is wrong with her Niall? she is cute!" Insisted Zayn yet again shoving the phone in my face. I snatched my phone from him I was truly starting to get annoyed.

"The problem here, As I have already told all of you countless times: She. Is. Not. Millie! God dammit guys!" I stormed away to the other room in the hotel suite and slammed the door.

I laid on my bed, my eyes closed the blinds fully opened letting in the rare London sun stream through my window, allowing it to keep my face warm. It felt nice.

Someone came in and I felt them sit next to me on the bed covering up the sun. Whoever it was came in I didn't know because I refused to open my eyes.

"You know Amy, is a very nice girl right? "

"I know harry I am not completely oblivious to the fact that I can love again."

"I knew that's why you where avoiding her. Look Niall before you cut me off, do you ever just maybe think that...Well Maybe Millie wasn't the one?"

"Mate you don't know what we had you know?" I said finally looking up at him, Harry let out a sigh

"move over" he told me as he laid next to me, I moved over and we both just laid on my bed with our eyes closed feeling the sun on our faces. 

"Look I am not saying you need to date Amy or anything like that, its too soon, but you can have friends that are girls, get to know her. Truth is, Millie is sort of, well Lost right now, if its destined to be her, then Niall it will be But you really cannot shut yourself from every option out there. Let things flow and let life take its course I am sure that Someone up in the heavens knows what they are doing and if its Millie or Amy or one of the many girls you are bound to meet whatever the right one will come. You'll see. "

We laid there in silence, his words just turning circles in my head, soon Harry's soft snoring filled the room and next I knew I got lost in a dream full of confusion Millie and Amy and me just sinking deeper into this pit hole.

***Millie's POV***

Running.

That morning Jog that I would take early in the morning while most people where barely waking is what helped keep my mind healthy.

I loved this, my headphones blasting out my ears, and all I could do was lose myself in the music and on the rhythm of my feet as they hit the pavement. I was so distracted this morning that I never noticed the guy in the skateboard coming my way around the curve.

We both clashed and I was sent flying almost knocking myself out against a tree, had it not been because I got my hands covering my face and head last minute, I didn't dare move I laid there with my eyes shut tight out of shock and fear I had broken something and I felt super dizzy. I slowly opened my eyes to see a young male figure limping his way to me.

"I am so sorry!" I recognized his voice, I took a closer look at the guy removing his helmet about lean over me.

"Aiden?!" we both looked at each other shocked.

"Oh my god! Millie!" He rushed over to me and bent over next to me "I am so sorry I didn't see you running my way and when I did I tried to stop you but you were listening. " he picked up my headphone from the ground, music blasting from it, he waved it in front of me "Well this explains why you didn't hear me, are you okay? "