Intro:

"Is the Camera On?"

"Yeah! You See that Light?"

"Well pardon me sir for not understanding your high tech computer."

"You know for being able to track me down across the world, you seriously still suck at technology!"

"That's because going 'Stalker-Status' and being a 'Tech-Geek' are two different things"

"What? How!? They go hand in hand!"

"Whatever helps you sleep at night..."

"You help me sleep at night"

"Haha hush! Dude, Look at how many viewers are already waiting for us. I wasn't expecting that. Damn."

"Someone has some explaining to do"

"I do"

"Ready Honey?"

"Ready as I'll ever be. Ok lets go on, Lets do this."

*Twitcam On*

"Hey Guys! My name is Samaria Leigh Some of you just, well pretty much all of you know me as Millie, I know that recently I have caused quite a bit of a stir up.
I am here to explain why, above all else you guys deserve it, so bare with me as I tell you my Story"

I took a deep breath before I jump inside the huge mess that are my thoughts. Like if you have ever had that feeling where you are thinking so many things at once, that your mind begins to feel like a bouncy house full of hyperactive screaming/laughing toddlers, then you'd begin to understand me, my palms feel sweaty as I try to start from the beginning.
I look into the screen and see all the 'we are waiting' tweets I take a deep breath and decide to wing it and just start talking: From the Beginning.