Chapter 15- "What I Never Told You"(Part 3)

***Okay this is the final part to the 'What I never told you' parts, By the way I was thinking: I see every comment I read them all so i first hand know who always has been there from the begining :) You sexy bunch know who you are! Well i'm deciding to do dedications by chapter, or at the end of my book have a chapter with all of those...I might just do both because I can...lol Thank you so much! please vote and keep reading!***

*** Niall's POV***

"What are you doing Louis?"

"Oi! you scared me, Jesus Mate!" I laughed at him, I hadn't meant to walk up behind him like that, we where at some of our first rehearsals. We had been here for what felt for EVER, and as much as we loved our job we where all getting quite tired, even Daddy Direction was looking pretty worn.

"Sorry bro, so care to explain whats with the can in your hand?" I looked down at his hand and he slowly put the small tin behind his back.

"Shhhh" he said with a finger to his lips "I am gonna break us out of here!" I laughed harder.

"LOUIS" Said our 'mysterious' band member "Stage 1 is completed! Vas Happening Niall?" he nodded my way putting his arm around me.

"What are you guys talking about?" Lou game me his famous 'get with the program' look.

"I told you...we are breaking out, just follow my lead yeah" I shrugged, eh what what the hell right? "HARREH! HARREH!" Harry looked up from the other side of the stage "Get over here Curly, we need you"

"Hey were's Liam?" Said Harry taking in that there was only 4 of us,.

"Errmm he is not quite with the program just yet..." Said Louis shrugging his shoulders sheepishly.

"You mean you haven't told him yet mate?" Zayn furrowed his brow "He's gonna kill us"

"Well I was gonna tell him Zayn"

"When?" we all asked

"Weeellll...when I was gonna be almost sure he wasn't gonna flip out on us?" He Shrugged and as in in cue Liam came in through the door "Oi Liam!"

"Hey guys! Are we ready for another round of rehearsals?" he said ruffling my hair like my dad used to ; and the lad still questions why we call him Daddy "Okay so I was thinking that we need give the song more of a punch like Harry you need to maybe carry your note on the solo a little longer and then we all just join before you finish and the-"

"Liam!" interrupted Lou grabbing liam by the shoulder "Those are great ideas and all, and I promise, we'll throw a punch like you say on the song..right lads?" he gave the rest of us a warning glance.

"Oh yeah more punch" "like go big or go home right?" "I'll punch that song" we all babbled at once. Liam looked questioningly our way.

"You 4 are up to something aren't you" he said nodding in expectation.

"The thing is Liam..we are tired of rehearsing we need a break" I told him

"Guys we are all tired!But we gotta make our first single amazing! Don't you think our fans deserve that much?" He pouted our way.

"But Liam" said Louis "we got about 30 fans that have been waiting for us outside for almost two hours; we just want to go say hi..Don't you think our fans deserve that much?" We all pouted at him.

"Okay fine!" he shook his head, we just laughed, sooner of later we where gonna rub off on him. "But just promise me no one gets hurt!"

"Nothing will get hurt except just a pair of pants" Said Louis holding out the small tin can up to him. "Right so I basically Zayn went to play with the sound system..I will time the lights so they can shut off, and Niall here..well bro since your the smallest of us all you will go ahead and put it on our Dear Manager's chair" He handed me the tin and a little metal flat spatula thing to open it with "hehe lets see who's in charge. Harry and Liam your job is to distract him while Niall puts that on his chair"