Chapter 17 - "Closer To You"

***Hey babes! thanks for all those reads and comments! My Dedication list just keeps growing and growing :D

Sorry Took me like a week to get here..BUT I'M HERE! lol So I found this Quote and I wanna share it with you guys! It says "You are a terribly real thing in a terribly false world, and that, I believe, is why you are in so much pain" I feel this is true, maybe the reason why most of us are hurting is because we cant find something as real in this world and it gives us that feeling of loneliness. at least in my case...ANYWAYS you should all also know that I am writing this chapter in 3 Degree weather and that I am freezing my ass as we speak..or type lol So Im huddled in blankets in my living room trying to sort out my thought! Anyways leave your comments below and tell me what you think! ***

-Do you any of you guys watch youtubers? Among the many many that I like Kingsley is one of them, he is funny, and his ReallyBReally videos crack me up!

***Niall's POV***

"Niall..." She took a deep breath "Millie gave me a call in June" Her eyes locked on mine "I know where she is"

I felt like someone punched me in the stomach and all the air escaped."You know where she is at?" I was grasping her hand with answers. She almost looked a little scared to tell me. "Megan speak to me, What do you know, please?!" I begged her.

"I got a phone call in June when I first moved here, and it was Millie, she somehow remembered my number" she smiled happy at the thought "She apparently tried to call your cell, your home phone, but they were disconnected, you know how you had a hundreds of people blowing you guy's phone up? well she was able to call a little too late, and she couldn't get a hold of you."

Of course I remembered that, I had refused and objected against management telling them that I really wanted to keep my numbers, Me in the hopes that she would call. But they had denied my request, due to privacy and security reasons they changed our phone numbers and kept them private.

"So she called me instead" I could tell she was trying to remember "Niall, it was kinda of a bad a time for me I had just moved here and I was all flustered, So I am doing my best here. But she told me that she is fine, she says that somehow she is alive, she misses you a lot, She said that she met this wonderful friend, her name is Elaine Ros-Something Parker, They are apparently really close, anyways she said that she is in Elmira New York. Sh-"

"NEW YORK?! I was just there a month or so shooting for the "Gotta Be You" Music video thing!UGH!" I clutched my head in frustration Elmira, New York... I was flipping inside I was soo close, I was in the same state..probably just hours worth of distance!

"Niall it's not your fault you didn't know" she said rubbing my back in consolation. I nodded rubbing my eyes trying to let it all sink in. "Do you want to know what she has been up to?" I nodded closing my eyes trying to picture everything.

"Well she took up a job in a little Italian place, her friend works at a Coffee shop, the day she called me was the day she graduated High School" Graduated...I thought to my self She graduated High School, that's my girl...."She said that her Mom dropped the bomb that same day after that her and Matt had gotten a divorce" Meg and I both looked at each other and nodded in unison probably thinking the same thing..That it took all of this pain and nonsense for Virginia to finally realize her mistake

"Millie told me that she has satellite, so she did watch the whole X-Factor season, she watched every bit, and the whole time she was on the other side of the screen cheering for your." I chocked back a couple of tears. "Since then, her and Elaine have been following you guys very close, she's seen interviews, bits of the x-factor tour on YouTube and stuff, Niall this whole time she hasn't given up. Not for one bit, Millie says that every night, when the stars start to come out she sits and watches them from her window seat, because she knows that somewhere across the Ocean those same stars are beneath you, and the thought of you and her being under the same sky is enough to comfort her and keep her going."