Chapter 21- "Summer Love"

***Hey Guys!! Thank you for all the lovely comments I love you all so much! thank you for supporting me in the literally darkest hours of my entire life!!!

Here's Chapter 21! Dedication is at the end! I'm doing Dedications again! :) Also please stick by I was looking through my Plot there is literally about 5 Chapters left on this book! Also I'm playing with new Ideas! So be on the look out for those! I got about 3 books on the works! So keep on the look for those...(*Hint* One book will be on Harry Styles & second will be Ashton Irwin 3rd we are adding Luke Hemmings) I got my covers ready for them. I will be releasing the first cover after ONE WEEK of releasing this one...or maybe before I'm too exited about that one to keep it hidden.

Writing is an escape for me...and with all the crap i've got going on..I'm planing to Mentally escape Far Far AWAY!!

Thanks for Sticking Around Love you All so much more than words can say!***

***Millie's POV***

"This Is fucking ridiculous!" I said slamming the door right behind me as I walked in to our apartment. I flopped on the couch I couldn't decide if I wanted to cry, scream, laugh or jump of a bridge or do all of the above.

"Nothing we do is working! NOTHING!" I complained to Elaine who just sat on the floor on her Laptop.

I was FURIOUS! today was suppose to be my day off, Today One Direction would perform at the Today Show, Today I was suppose to be out there waiting for my love to go on stage since 4 in the morning. But what happened? One of my co-workers at Starbucks went into labor, and they called me late last night for me to show up this morning. I of course refused but there was literally no one else to cover and they told me "You'd only be there 2 hours" my manager said, I was so mad. It wasn't my workers fault she went into labor, but my damn manager could have at least woken up early to go instead of making me go. Not to mention that my damn car broke down, and who had just happen to be there to 'My Rescue'? Aaden out of all people, AADEN!

So I got in his car and made him book me to the the plaza where One Direction would be, and it was packed, he had to leave me a good couple of blocks down, and refused to unlock the door and let me out until either A) I accepted a date with him, or B) gave him [And I quote] "A good smooch on the mouth" As thankful as I was for the ride I was not going to do either so after loads of pleading, and finally just reciting the whole cuss book at him, he settled for a kiss on the cheek and let me go.

I was late, I had a crappy place, I saw them perform. And I knew Niall was looking for me, I could tell by the way his eyes would scan the crowd. and I was so angry I couldn't even cry at this point. Not to mention that some stupid girl next me got to overly excited and spilled her smoothie all over my new shirt. I spent the rest of the morning running around New York City running around chasing false leads of where the boy's were. I spend my afternoon at the mechanic getting my Car fixed so I could get Elaine after her shift. And now here I lay down hating life.

"Well look at it this way, They should be leaving tomorrow night, we still got one more try" Elaine said giving me a hopeful smile.

"I need a shower....a long LONG hot shower" I told her as I got up.

***Niall's POV***

"I thought we'd leave tomorrow night!" Said Harry. "I love it here, I wanted to go see places"

"Same here, I thought we had a day off" Liam told Paul.

"I know boys, I did too, but I just got the call that you need to be in London by tomorrow. I wish I could do something about it, but they've set up your writing sessions for the next album and the first one begins the day after we arrive. We leave in a couple of hours, tomorrow you guys got it to catch up on sleep, the day after you got your first writing session at 10 in the morning, so get packing"