Chapter 14- "What I Never Told You" (Part 2)

***Guess who's back?Back again?! I am back tell a friend! :D sorry guys life is CRAAAZZZYY but I have missed you all sexy mother truckers ;) if only you know how much I wanna hug all of you! Thanks for taking the time to read! So I got asked to write a book on Virginia&Erick and while I don't know if imma do that yet, This chapter is dedicated to them it runs in Virginia's Flashbacks its like a flash back inside a flashback {Flashback Inception :O!!!} LOL PLEASE PLEASE VOTE and comment in this chapter and leave your comments below!! Ya'll are so amazing you are killing me***

O-/--< <--Dead me because of your awesomeness! lol ;)

***Virginia's Flashback***

"Darling" Said soft voice waking me up from my sleep "Wake up" I opened my eyes to find an elderly nurse hovering over me. I was curled up on Erick's chest, tucked in under his arm, I blinked up at her in confusion.

"I'm sorry honey, but he is gone" My breath caught, and I felt my heart stop. I was holding the sobs in. "Miss Haynesworth? We gotta let his parents be with him too." she was giving me my cue to leave.

"Can I have a couple of minutes in privacy please?" she nodded and walked away closing the door behind her. I closed my eyes and rested my head on his chest letting hot tears fall down, I pressed my ear trying to hear the comforting sound of his heart. This can't be happening to me, This is just a dream. I held on to him tighter.

***

"Erick STOP!" I laughed even harder the man would not stop tickling me!

"Not until you own up to how much you love me!" He hovered over me, his beautiful brown eyes full of light and laughter.

"No!" I rolled over stood up and ran, we had skipped school today, we where at a park just me and him, and some older women chasing their screaming toddlers around the playground, while rolling their eyes at Erick and me at all the chaos we where making.

No matter how fast I ran I was never fast enough he was much taller and faster, he stretched his arms grabbed me around the waist and swung me around a good couple of times until we both tumbled down laughing. This time I hovered over him, I let out a giggle and gently kissed the tip of his nose. He smiled and pulled me down to him.

"Fine, even if your pride wont let you, I will own up to the fact that you are the best thing that ever happened to me Ginny I love you..more than words can say"

"Erick, you know I love you more than anything in this world" I told him giving in, He was the one true place I felt safe, he was my everything.letting my walls come down, forgetting all that was wrong with my life, right now it was just me and him,only the sweetest words remained, I cuddled to his side closed my eyes and pressed my ear against his chest hearing the one sound that kept me alive; His Heart.

***

Nothing, No matter how much I pressed my ear I could hear nothing. I looked up to see that our daughter still slept soundly on his other side, so innocent and unaware of what was happening. Tears rolled down my face, a part of me was still refusing to believe this was really happening. I held his face in my hands.

"Erick, baby please open your eyes" I told him between sobs "Come on baby just look at me, and tell me this isn't real" I kissed every inch of his face, it slowly but surely was sinking, the fact that after today I'd never hear his laugh, or have him whisper on to my ear. Never would I walk into the kitchen on Sunday mornings to find him singing while making his "famous waffles" or see him rock Millie to sleep, or tell her bed time stories. I would never feel the warmth of his arms around me at night making me feel safe. Because Erick was gone.