Chapter 16- "Going Crazy"

***Well heellloooo there you sexy peeps! So if you have been reading past chapter you know I'm dedicating each chapter from now on to someone from the comments, I keep track of those, and its a small way to say thank you for each of you! Thank you for reading and leaving those beautiful comments which literally put a smile on my face :D Xx Please keep reading and voting and leaving your comments behind! Like I said; I will dedicate each chap, individually, and also I'm planning on this huge chapter to every single one of you! By the way have you guys seen Catching Fire? I thought it was AMAZING stuck so well to the book! Any who here is Chapter 16! PS: Dedication note at the end of the chapter ;)***

***HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD MIDNIGHT MEMORIES? CAN I JUST SAY THAT 'HALF A HEART' LIKE THE BEGINNING AND THE CHORUS AND NIALL SOLO REMINDS ME OF MY FANFICTION?***

***Twitcam***

"It was quite the shocker, I am not gonna lie, all of a sudden knowing that your dad was actually a great decent man who loved you, instead of some lying cheating bastard I thought him to be for the first 17 years of my life"

I took a pause and drank a sip of water, I was an hour into this twitcam with the fans already, the hate had gone down quite a bit, a lot of them where being very sweet to me, I read some of the comments, they where all quite nice. They were no longer accusing me they just all of them genuinely wanted to know my story, what I had to say. They where urging me to go on, but truth was that now with that basics of me down the hard part was coming,; My Journey on finding Niall.

"So, I did leave my mom after she told me her tale, I needed some time away from her to process and to cure my wounds, so I moved in with Elaine for a bit until we waited for my 18th birthday so we we could both just move out and go to New York..."

***Niall's POV***

"But I don't wanna go clubbing lads!" I protested against them, It had been a long ass week recording the album and all, I just wanted to sit on this lovely summer afternoon here on my couch and watch a football game, but these lads where not letting me get away with it.

"Niall come on bro we are going out! we are having a lads night, and we need you!" complained Harry.

"Bro, Danielle is inviting a couple of her friends and so you wont be lonely!"

"I have a girlfriend Liam! And I am quite loyal so no thank you!" I told him holding my pillow tighter to my stomach.

"No one said you'd be cheating..." he said looking offended "They would just be dance partners..there is nothing wrong with that"

"Mate, I'm sorry but.." Zayn was struggling with the right words "It's been almost a year, You cant really say that you have a girl friend, no one is saying date we are just saying have some fun...Not so much fun that you would regret it..but just enough fun that you enjoy this roller coaster."

"Just come distract your self yeah Niall?" Said Louis patting my back "Besides the Derby isn't playing therefor you got no reason to stay just yet. So come on bro, we are going out"

"Fine, Let me go get dressed" I got up and headed upstairs I heard cheering. and Harry yelling 'LADS LADS LADS LADS' the rest of the boys joining in.

Next thing I know I am sitting at a table, Zayn is off at the bar getting a couple of drinks with Louis, Liam is off dancing with Danielle, and I'm sitting here, watching Harry in the middle of Danielle's beautiful friends, a blonde and brunette, whose names I still cant get down, I crack a couple of jokes here and there but nothings else.

"So..who wants to dance?" Asked Harry to both of them.

"I do!" said both at the same time

"Well since I am NOT choosing, both of you are coming with me" he got up and took them both by the hand and headed off, not before turning to face me and giving me a cheeky wink. I had to laugh, the lad had game.