Chapter 13-"What I Never Told You" (Part 1)

***Authors note- Guys I am so sorry I been gone, but life has been a bit too crazy for my taste to the point that I didn't even have the drive to write, so here is this chapter{In this Chapter I wanted you to get to know some stuff on Millie and Virginia so please read the flashbacks I felt the need as a writer to tie lose ends with these characters!} I promise I'll get better right now im closing lose ends before we take off in the search ;) ***

***Niall's POV***

My fingers strum my guitar..slowly unsure but then a little faster once they found the tune that has been roaming my mind for the past couple days now..its one of our new songs "Moments" its a lovely night the stars are out, and everything seems quiet, the only thing you can hear on this summer night is me guitar. No one is home the lads went out, I told them I didn't feel good, but in reality I just need some time alone. So here I am sitting outside in the back yard...Just me my guitar and this endless night..

"If we could only have this life for one more day, If we could only turn back time" a few verses of the song keep slipping from my mouth here and there. Turn back time..If only I could, I might go back to the day where we stayed up late, maybe Matt wouldn't have taken her away. Or maybe i'd go back to the day we both met, when I accidentally hit her on the head with that ball..the memory makes me smile. Yeah i'd go back to the beginning and re live every memory we both had.

"Close the door Throw the key Don't wanna be reminded Don't wanna be seen Don't wanna be without you" God knows I don't want to be with out you Millie. Did I ever tell you everything I ever wanted to say? Did I ever tell you how much I loved you and how much you meant to me? I hope I did, because it's been almost a year since you left and I don't know if I made you feel loved enough for you keep on going this long looking for me. I hope I made you feel beautiful and wanted and a lot of other things, so it makes you want to come back to me someday. if I could i'd be out there traveling every state by foot until I got to you, but right now my hands are tied behind my back, I cant leave.

"You know I'll be, Your life, your voice your reason to be, My love, my heart, Is breathing for this, Moments in time, I'll find the words to say, Before you leave me today" But its too late for that because you have already left me.

***Millie's POV***

I been alive for nearly 18 years and never had I ever heard about my father. And now she was choosing to tell me about him?

"Your Father, Erick Evans was the best man I ever laid eyes upon, and he gave me the best thing in the world; you" she put a finger under my chin and lifted my face to meet her eyes "You have his eyes, there isn't a day since you where born that I don't look at your eyes and think of him"

"But...I though you said he cheated on you and left when you where pregnant" she took a deep breath

"Erick and I were both young when we met, I was sixteen he was seventeen.. He used to call me 'Ginny' he thought my name was too formal, he was the only child of a very wealthy family, who couldn't stand me, a poor girl who lived with her grandparents, But we didn't care, we loved each other, it was young love" My mother's eye literally sparkled and filled with life talking about him. "He was dreamy, tall full lipped, sexy jawline, like I said he had your eyes, copper brown hair, light skinned, he was funny, out going, driven, smart and full of life. He could also however be very stubborn and difficult, but he was very caring and shy at the same time and when he got nervous he mumbled about random stuff on and on....daughter like father i'd say...he was a very nice guy. I got pregnant with you at the end of my senior year in high school, he had already graduated, Erick wanted to be a journalist, Just like you, he had a passion for reading and and he wrote some amazing pieces. His father how ever wanted him to aspire something in business just like him, but Erick was very set on his dreams. It was to the point were his father finally threaten to take away his inheritance, usually Erick wouldn't have cared but he knew he had a child on the way so he caved in and went to law school. It drove him crazy."