43-He Did Nothing.🍁

Hey.............. 💚💜

.............................✨💜

Calm before strom....

Joon open main door of his home and saw some police officer he greet to him and ask what happen sir? How may I help you? He asked politely.

They told him they want to meet with jk he nods his head furrowing and they entered inside.

Taejin looked at them furrowing tae is now 9 month preggo jk cooking in the kitchen he come in living room when joon call him.

"Jeon Jeongukk you are under arrest." One police officer said and hand cuff him in a snap they are processing the situation what just happened.

"But why?! He did nothing." Joon said holding his brother dearly other nods head after coming back of the shock.

"He supplies drugs and plant them in their own garden we have proof. So we can meet in the court." Officer said and start dragging jk he is still in shock.

"It's ridiculous, you can't take him like this." Tae shout in disbelief and hug his husbun dearly he also hug him back.

"We can now MOVE.... cut off

"Don't dare to touch him." Jk growled holding him securely he snuggled in his crook more crying they glare at him.

"I'm coming with you just give me a minute." Jk said tae grip tighter on his neck while shook his head vigorously.

"Hyung please." Jk said in his cracked voice they cried tae shooking his head crying making grabby hands when he pull away him from his embrace both heart aching.

"Love please. I will come soon hmm." Jk said caressing his both cheeks softly and peck on his whole over face he pull away tears slid down from his bambi eyes.

He peck on his lips and officer drag him outside of the house. Tae cried his heart out in namjin embrace they are also crying with him while consoling.

"Hyung my gukkie did nothing. Then, why they take him? Please hyung do something." Tae cried he nodded his head mumbling 'he will do, don't cry.'

.....

2 days later...

Tae called jimin so many times but only he heard his phone is switched off
same goes to suga and hobi too.

Police torcher jk and asking him to accept his crime but he didn't claim because he didn't do anything so, why he accept it.

Tae picked up his call instantly when it's ring he didn't even saw number or caller Id.

"Hey baby boy......" tae furrowed and told that person it's wrong number.

"Naah it's definitely right number Mr Jeon Taehyung." the person said he clench his phone tightly and ask who is this he only heard laughing like a manic.

"I'm giving you only 24 hours asked your husband to accept his deeds or else I will ruined your whole family even your unborn child." unknown persone threat him without telling his name.

"I will not! Do whatever you wanted to do bastxrd." tae shout at him, wiping his tears and cut the call breathing heavily.

His heart sink in pain he caressing his baby bump mumbling sweet words to his baby looking at the phone and saw its bogum number but voice isn't his.