20-Strength.🍁

Hey guysss..... 💜💚

................. Violence warning

Somewhere Far From Busan

A Private Resort
At Night...
12:30.am..

Infront of a luxury resort two black cars stopped a lady in his mid 40's and a man in his mid 40's came out of the car alone with 6 bodyguards and they all entered inside the resort.

After sometimes two more black cars stopped infront of the resort,suga and jk came outside of the car along with Kai and two bodyguards they also entered inside the resort.

Hyunsik book a room in this resort for meeting when suga said they will meet but far from the busan no one's place, Hyunsik immediately said he will book the resort outside of the city because of fear maybe.

Now they all are sitting in the room and staring at each other intensely. Only Jk wearing mask. Hyunsik feel goosebumps when he saw jk's dark deadliest stare on him.

"Let's talk straight and to the point." Hyunsik said and break the staring competition between them.

"Why you guys behind us and killing our peoples also tracing us everytime and everywhere why?" Hyunsik ask coldly only heard chuckled from jk in sarcastic.

Hyunsik and jennie look at him annoyingly Jk gets up from his place
and start roaming all over place now they are feeling a little bit scared and bodyguards look at his every move carefully.

"How you guys feels whenever someone follow you and saw your every move huh." Jk ask coldly jen roll his eyes and look at Suga.

"Mr Min we are come here to talk with you so can you please order him to sit quietly." Jennie said annoyingly

"He is not my slave nor my team member so I can't give him orders." Yoongi said smirking they get confuse

"Then what he is doing here." Hyunsik ask raising his eyebrows.

"Why we answer your question if you both aren't cooperating with us to not answering his question" Kai said with his tight lip sweet smile.

"It's feel irritating, so much angry and insecurity." Jennie said to jk who already gawking at them like they are his prey, well they are.

"Others people also feels insecurities, angery, fear and irritates when your bustxrd boss and their rats including you both are doing these kind of thing from years till now." Jk said darkly with his red eyes.

"We didn't keeping an eye on you guys or following you except our targets." Jen smirk jk chuckled darkly.

"But you guys compelling us to do that and trust me we will do worst if you guys didn't stop right here." Hyunsik said confidently while looking outside of the window with a victorious smirk

"So don't beat around bush just come to the point otherwise we will do the thing which you guys never excepted in your life ever." Jennie threat and jk shot direct in her head 3 times. Their gun has silencer.

All securities and Hyunsik didn't buzz from their place because it's happen in a snap before they react anything suga, kai and their bodyguards shot them too on their heart and head except Hyunsik. 6 bodyguards lying on the floor lifelessly.

Who is sitting on the sofa shockingly and so much fear and trying to press a button because of sudden shock he couldn't abled to press it.

"Need my help." Jk said mockingly and take the divice in his hand.

"Well she ask me to come to the point. This is my point to kill your brother and his supporters." Jk said pointing a gun on his head he closed his eyes.