you were in my dreams, chasing me like a ghost

━━ matthew ━━

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ━━ After that night, I had some issues with my managers. I had hardly regained consciousness when they arrived at my place and began whining about my actions the night before.

They then showed me paparazzi photographs of me with June.

‎We appeared to be too good to be true.
In that small little skirt, she appeared too good to be true. In my arms. She looks like she was made for my arms. For me.

‎ ‎My face revealed a proud smile.
"It is not something you should be proud of," Diana said, making me loathe her even more.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "What i should go to my room and cry?" I retaliated with a snot.

She was staring at my unbuttoned shirt and neck. "Are those hickeys?" she asked, pointing with her finger at them.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "My battle scars," I said anyhow.

‎Diana simply rolled her eyes. Fucking scumbag.
"Is that girl even 21?" she asked. That is an excellent question. I honestly do not know.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "Yeah, probably"

Diana was enraged at me. "You will never see her again."- I could not care less whether that became the major story.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ━━ But one thing was certain.
If June was not legal, I would gladly go to prison because of our nights together. But I knew her age right away, she told me - my bunny was 23 at the time. As already stated, the twenties were a golden age.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ━━ I would do everything for that girl and her body. She was the most harmful drug ever. It is not curable in any way.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ━━ So I dialed her number for the first time. I sounded desperate for her, but I could not stop myself from being pitiful. But it is safe to say that I am not the only one in that situation.

My precious little one arrived at my front door one hour later, still looking gorgeous, but tired and hungover.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "You came," I tried not to seem shocked since, to be honest, I had no idea whether she'd showed up or not. My ex was the last female I gave my address to... ten years ago.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "You called," she simply replied, slightly sheepishly.

‎I pointed to my living room, making some anxious gestures behind her while trying not to gaze at her ass. I swear to God, I'll make that ass mine.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎━━ I sat across from her, my gaze fixed on her entire body. I never had enough time to just stare at her, but she was always on my mind.
Almost as if she was chasing me like a ghost, like if she was laying inside my thoughts or heart.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "So, June..." I began to continue when I realized I was stating her name for the first time in person. What a lovely name. Like, such a moanable name.

I can see myself moaning her name while chasing my high, while I am the weakest guy I have ever been.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ When I'm with her.
Inside of her.

‎Now was the time to be normal, not to worry about my dick or to do what I craved the most. "I-I just wanted to see you after last night," the truth was.

‎ Her expression softened. "Why?" she asked, as if it were not the most natural thing to do. "Why do you care about your one night stand?"

‎I simply smiled at her. "The same reason you showed up at my door" She did not answer, almost as if I had struck a nerve. "So you are showing up at everyone's door or what?" I asked again.

‎She stood up from her chair and approached me, then got on my lap, exposing her chest and showed me my artwork work from the night before.

"No, I am really loyal to the one who owns me," she admitted. At the very least, this is a positive thing.

‎I pretended to be perplexed, wanting her to continue her beautiful dirty banter. "You could go to that guy who was looking for you," she gasped, starting to pull away from me.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "You drove me home, Matthew," she said, and I got goosebumps just hearing my name coming from her.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "We were so wasted back then," we concluded.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ━━ We only talked that day, except she sat on my lap for the entire evening, drawing me closer to her. Making me want her so much.

My fantasies are becoming wild and nasty - taking her from behind while she is bended over my kitchen counter, for example. Perfect for our height disparity.

Our lips immediately collapsed as we got so close. It was a great feeling to taste her on my tongue while dominating her with simply my desire at the time. She was a porcelain doll.

I have to look after her.

However, I am a man. I had my act together, so I ignored those dreams until she left. I finished myself with the help of my vivid imagination.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ━━ Next morning, June showed up at my door again. That morning was something else, too bad it was just a dream.