crawling back to me, even though you're with him

━━ matthew ━━

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ━━ I got her on her knees, begging me to use her mouth so she would not be able to feel anything inside her precious little skull.

‎My firm grip on her hair was only there to help me piece myself together while she was the one ruining me this night. I do not think I will ever be able to recover from my bunny's brutal and rapid movements.

‎She was already pouring wet from her hot spot as I marked her little tight throat with my white liquid.

She was like a dream.
I need to keep her on my pillow. In my cage. Forever in my heart.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ━━ As a result, I kept her on my pillow.
Her face was buried in my white pillow, allowing her to be as loud as she wants or needs to be.

I loved loud girls.
Let me hear you. Allow me to hear your thoughts while I am doing things to you.

‎Heaven's voice skills was as impressive as mine in taking her ability to walk.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ━━ It appeared to be her, and I could not care less about her social media relationship and life, I mean, I could not care less if she was seeing that blonde guy or not.

‎ After all, she shivered beneath me nearly every night, numerous times. So, win is win.

Matthew 1, the kid 0.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ━━ To be honest, I was drained from finishing three times in a row, so I did not go hard on her this time. If I were a flower, my room, my bed, and her body would be covered in small wild flowers in an instant.

‎I was about to call it quits when I noticed her sliding her fingers down to her cunt, tape all over and collecting my seed on her fingers. That was on purpose by my bunny.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "I am still hungry, daddy," she said, daring me to gaze at her with slutty eyes. Because the next thing she did was taste me with her lips, sighing loudly at the already familiar taste. My dick began to rise once more.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "Come on, old man, the night is still young, as young as me," she said into my ear.

‎I just turned her on her stomach while holding her hair in my fist. "So sorry, bunny, I'll make sure to feed you this time" , I was gently making my way back into her warm and cozy hole.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ In and out.
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ In and out.

‎ I repeated this in and out until she began to shake against me and breathe quickly. Fortunately, I was nearby. She developed me into this type of man, and I could not even survive long after prior rounds.

‎My speed was very quick but still mild. Her phone was ringing on the nightstand; it was bothersome, but I could not turn it off now, not with how near she was. She already came on my dick when I pulled out of her and turned her on her back, bringing myself closer to her face.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "Bon appetite," I said as she slid me into her mouth.

Heaven and I fell asleep together, but she had to go early in the morning. My bunny was still escaping away from me as I heard her car leave my property.

Some part of me knew she was returning to him, yet she crawled back to me practically every night. He was her boy, but one thing is for sure.

I was her man.