suddenly you were everywhere

━━ matthew ━━

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ━━ I thought she was some obsessed girl because she was suddenly everywhere, but it turned out to be just fate

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ━━ I thought she was some obsessed girl because she was suddenly everywhere, but it turned out to be just fate.  The next time she came to my door, I had to pinch myself pretty hard to be sure she was really there, in front of me.

‎Her car was still running and making noise, and she appeared to be crying. I saw her sorrowful eyes looking at me as I fully opened the door.

There was an urgent urgency to save her.
Even nothing is chasing her.
I just wanted to save her, give her another reason to stay in my house for a bit.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "I need you," she said immediately away, as if those words were waiting for me to show up.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "I did not know if you were at home or..." she began, apparently panicked about something.

I just grabbed her arm and pulled her closer to me while saying, "You know, I am only a phone call away," and she proceeded to turn off her car and enter my house.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ━━ We had a discussion.
For a few minutes, that was pretty much it. I did not mind the extra minutes.
My mind was in a beautiful place, and she was with me.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ━━ She was having some issues on social media, and she was acting out of character, so she needed a distraction. And I served as her diversion. I did not mind at all; in fact, I was wondering when I would be able to interact with her.

‎We never even made it to the bedroom.
She wanted me on the sofa.

So I gave myself specific duties. To make her scream and cream.
What type of man would I be if I did not pay attention to my woman ? Bad man, right?

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ━━ My bunny was such an a complicated young lady, her emotions were so erratic that I almost could not keep up with her pace.

I know other girls like her, but no one does things the way she does. I needed to be her savior. Her lighthouse for her sunk boat, guiding her back to shore.

As we kissed, my hands were all over her petite body. I could not stop myself from stroking her all over and kissing every inch of her soft skin. 

‎She appeared desperate, and she even whined when I touched the hem of her panties to taunt her even more. I enjoyed teasing her and listening to her whining before she began pleading for more.

‎So I took off her lace panties and threw them away - she is not going to need them when she is with me. Her legs were pushed against each other, yet she was clearly shaking even without my touch.

‎I separated her legs with my hands, pressing her thighs for a few seconds only to see my fingertips on them.  I drop down on my knees in front of her, my arms on her hips, and bring her in closer to my face. I was staring at her, eager to make eye contact with her before slipping my tongue down her wet slit.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "Matthew!" Despite the fact that I accomplished nothing, she is moaning my name aloud. What a good girl she is.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "Yeah bunny?" I teased her again, but this time my cock twitched in my jeans.  Is it even feasible to cum without using your hands?  And I was mentioning her, but look at me.

I stroked my tongue over wetness center, which was just spewing forth liquid.  Fuck.  Hearing her moan was too much for me, and I was officially screwed up as because of her.

I kept playing with her clit as I swirled my tongue around it, swearing I could feel it pounding and expanding under my tongue.  For a brief minute, I forgot that this was for her enjoyment and pretended that it was for mine - which it is, but the purpose is to make her feel good.

‎Her hands were over her mouth, trying to stop talking as I was just starting the game with her.  On the path to her enjoyment, I released one hand from her hip and merged my fingers and tongue.

A brilliant mix, as usual.  My fragile bunny was still trembling from the first blast of pleasure, and I was starving.  Her hands made their way into my hair as she drew me closer, squeezing me into her delightful intimacy.  This will be my diet from now on.

‎She was practically suffocating me with her thighs; if this is the way I am going to die, so be it.  A firm cock and between the legs and the most gorgeous women I have ever had.  A winning combo.

‎I let her recover from the first orgasm, and we stayed like way for a few seconds. Her thighs were still wrapped around my neck, softly squeezing me.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ━━ Of course, I did not wait that long before taking her by the mouth once more. I was an addict, and she was my go-to drug.

‎ ‎I was not a patient man.  She was not either.

‎She jumped a little as I brushed my fingertips on her delicate exquisite pink flash, it was still sensitive for more movement. I did not hesitate. I needed her right now.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "Wait", she said. I did not pause; instead, I decreased my pace.  "I have a boyfriend," she exclaimed as she felt my fingers brush up against her entrance once more.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "You do?" I asked, little irritated. But I still pressed my tongue against her other lips and licked them several times before she could respond.

‎The obvious first response was a loud moan.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "Oh fuck"

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "Is that a no?" I said again, still waiting for her response.
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "I don't, I lied," she said, but I still punished her by slamming my fingers inside of her without warning.

I whispered "Bad bunny" against her skin, kissing her inner thighs until her skin got some colour of mine.

She gave me her entire body as I fucked her with my mouth. Her gushing wetness that was dripping all over me was ruining my couch and carpet.

She logged out once the game was ended. My sweet bunny was exhausted.