lies, rumours, feelings

━━ matthew ━━

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ━━ My bunny refused to leave my safe haven, and she stayed with me until we both forgot what day it was. It was fantastic; I felt so young and content with her.  Finally, after seven months of fucking around, I got to see her true face. No, she was not the wild little girl she used to portray herself to be in public; she was a compassionate little girl, full of emotions and genuine intents.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ I would never been happier to have someone by my side. She was the ideal person to plan every next step. But we did not go that far into the future. She was young, obviously not my generation, and she had other ambitions and dreams.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Still, I hope to be a part of her life, that she will consider me to be extremely significant. I would say yes to her without hesitation. Never did I.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Even today, when she manipulated me into having two rounds of sex with the excuse that we had forgotten how to do it. (We had not had sex in two days) How can I refuse her? Have you met her?

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "Bunny, let us wait a minute," I urged, despite the fact that I would already seen her reaction to my slowing down.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "Fucking old man," she mumbled into my neck as she kissed me again.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "Yes, I am guilty," I joked. "But you must admit, you adore me," she simply nodded.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "So much," she said before kissing me on the jaw. "My loverman," she said as her next kiss landed on my lips, carefully biting my bottom lip.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "My wild bunny," I whispered against her lips, returning her favor of kissing however she pleased. She abruptly ended our kiss and climbed up, sitting on my lower body. When she felt my cold hands on her naked waist, she scrunched her nose and asked, "Why am I bunny to you?"

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ My hand reached for a blanket so I could cover her naked body while I held her.  "Because you are like a scared little rabbit, always ready to run away if the hunters start hunting you. Young - compared to me, and yet you found yourself in my arms," her wide eyes were fixated on my face as she watched me telling her.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  "You know, I can not destroy you as much as I want to. I want to keep you hidden from the world, to be my little bunny forever," I draw her closer to me, just near enough to give her a lovely embrace without offending her.  This already sounded like a cliched proclamation of love.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "And to top it off, you are bouncing on my dick like a bunny," I said, as I felt a small slap on my shoulder.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  She grinned while trying to maintain her anger and severe attitude.  "You ruined the moment," she adds seductively, kissing me on the cheek, however it was not just a kiss since she bit me.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  "Oh, did I?" I asked her hurriedly.  "Mhmmmm," she murmurs in my ear as I arrange her so that her crotch touches mine. It only took one specific touch, and here I am, starving for more of her, more of us.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  "Want to jump on something, bunny?"

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ She did not even hesitate; the next thing I knew, she was sitting on me, and I was completely inside of her, waiting for her to move and do something before I exploded once more. My cock twitched as she hardly moved her hips; I was no longer the patient man. Her hips unexpectedly found perfect movements for us, and our worlds merged once more, resulting in a wonderful natural tragedy.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ━━ She left because she had to - something had changed between us, and it was so evident that I did not mind. I wish it could stay forever.

I want Heaven in my life forever.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ━━ Things grew much worse once Heaven left to pick up a few things to finish her work for a while, and, of course, social media did not stop spreading rumors about me, her, and that golden dog. Do you believe it? We are referred to as a love triangle, as if there is no love between them.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Diana and her staff worked hard to fix me up with some random girl, even calling paparazzi to catch us together.  It was complete nonsense; even made-up stories are better than this.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ There were three of us in my flat. Diana, Sabrina (who she paid to be interested in me), and I. It was a very awkward situation, and Diana took advantage of it - until my doors opened, revealing Heaven's lovely shape and charming little businesswoman attire.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "What is going on?" she questioned before greeting me and kissing me on the lips purposely, making it difficult to observed by these two.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "Nothing, they are leaving anyway," I said, looking at them. I am not going to pr for the sake of who knows who.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "Matthew, please introduce us," Diana murmured, looking weird.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "I am Heaven, you already know me, Matthew's girlfriend," Heaven said without stuttering while doing her devil job and saving me from hell.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "Matthew does not need another girl, and I am not the type to share," she explained before shaking hands with Sabrina.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Following this, there was an awkward pause. I cleared my throat to break the silence, but it only worked for a few seconds before it got worse. Diana was angry with me for allowing Heaven to speak in this manner, but she was also concerned.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "So, Heaven, tell me about you," Sabrina inquired, knowing that she was the innocent party in this circumstance, while Diana was the snake.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "Ask her," she said, motioning to Diana. "after all, she was the one who was budging Vinnie about me and him just to see another rumours after that"

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "What?!" Diana cried back, her eyes wide awake now, staring at Heaven's happy face.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "Do not act nice around him, you are the one who did the dirty work here," Heaven simply kept saying, and I could not be more proud of her while still being disappointed in Diana - I knew she was not the nicest person ever, but this was over the line.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "Too bad if you want Matthew for yourself. He prefers younger girls, so bad you are 35," Heaven said before leaving my apartment but immediately messaging me to say she is in the parking lot waiting for them to go so she can have me all to herself again.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ We did not communicate well; we talked more with our bodies and passion in our blood. I grew more and more in love with that little girl who was sleeping in my sheets - until she moved into my home after eventually agreeing with me on that decision.

Our story just started or it was too soon to end it?