hell is a young girl named Heaven

━━ writter ━━

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ━━ Heaven Holden's journey begins when she left her childhood home and escapes to Los Angeles to pursue her dreams in big scary Hollywood.  There were numerous reasons why she fled so quickly, with only a few belongings and without saying goodbye to all of her friends.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ She merely wrote a farewell letter to the person who gave birth to her; are they called mothers? Even though they shared blood and half of her genes, that woman was a far way from her true mother.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Not to mention a man who created her, her 'father,' who quit loving her when she was 12 years old. She blamed herself for this, despite the fact that she had done nothing wrong; she had simply begun to mature and become a young woman. He left them after her 13th birthday party, claiming to have business in Europe, and never returned. There was not a single phone call, letter, or message saying, "I am fine."

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ She grew into a messed-up adolescent. She began using only her middle name after several classmates made fun of her initial name. She was never the same little girl she was before starting high school.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ She did practically everything she should not have done with her friends at the time.  Bad influence entered her veins as quickly as blood flowed, corrupting her small pure heart. On the other hand, there were kids who teased her not only because of her name, but also because she wore braces and was a nerd in class (until she started drinking, skipping classes, and smoking with other friends in the group).

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ They essentially destroyed her old personality, so she developed a new one. She created June Holden, and the same June Holden ended up on her own in Los Angeles.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ━━ But, before to that, she was still living with her mother and her new younger boyfriend, who really wanted her. It was upsetting; she was always trapped in her bedroom to feel safe and secure when he was around. He did not do anything wrong physically, but he was talking about her as if she were not a human being.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Her mother, of course, did not believe her. Another reason to leave this dysfunctional family.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ When she was 17, she happened to see a photo of her father with his new family and two babygirls in his lap. She felt deceived since love should have been hers. After all, he was her father before them. 

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Nonetheless, he stopped loving her. She had never felt such love from anyone before. Yes, she was hoping for fatherly love in practically every older man before realizing she was mistaken.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Heaven (June) Holden was a young lady who had daddy issues. And she also was survivor.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ━━ She lived in a bad part of town for the first few months with various roommates.  Regardless of how tough the situation became, she refused to exhibit her weak side.  Calls from her "worried mother" tormented her, so she changed her phone number and flushed the card.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  She severed all ties with her previous life and opened the door to a new one that had yet to begin for her.  She shed her former clothes and appearance (she painted herself dark brown, almost black) like a snake removes its old skin when the time comes.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ She got a job, working double shifts for the first several weeks so she could start looking for her own apartment.  Heaven was merely a brilliant girl who did everything to survive. The boss was a man in his forties who cheated on his wife whenever he got.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  She slept with him, and the next payday was immediately better and larger than the previous one - until he went too far.  Her tongue was then freed from behind her teeth.  Her supervisor fired her because she was the reason of his divorce, he did not have a marriage or a house anymore. But she had already planned for this by moving to middle-class Los Angeles.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ She began working from home while also applying to colleges where she could earn a living as a social media manager.  It was difficult to get back into the pattern of a brilliant kid who prepared all of her tests on time - fortunately, there was inspiration.

  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ She encountered society and gained new friends just as she was losing her mind from loneliness.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  Two years later, she met Vinnie, who was like a godsend because he was always there for her.  Especially to put her back together when she has led herself to disaster, whether with some older guys or in general.

Vinnie was madly in love with her from the start, and he tried everything to win her heart.  Heaven, on the other hand, could never truly love him; her heart could never belong to that golden retriever of a child.

  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ They remained friends, I assume because it was so easy to keep that bond after he achieved a little more popularity and she followed suit.  Because of him, she stayed in Hollywood, pursued her aspirations of being famous, and vowed never to repeat her parents' mistakes.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  That is how she met him.  Her port of both salvation and doom.  Something she could not get enough of. They were so similar in their essential existence, yet so different.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ When she met Matthew, it was the night when vulcano and tornado collided. Natural catastrophe.