a kiss is the beginning of cannibalism

━━ matthew ━━

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ━━ Things like sexy Halloween costumes did not appeal to me. Until I saw her dressed like a rabbit, complete with ears on her head, a white corset dress, and white leather boots on her gleaming legs. Shimmer in her favorite body lotion was simply completing the look.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ In her costume, she looked so lovely and innocent. I felt like a wolf, yearning for bunny for dinner, breakfast, or any other meal. Tearing her soft skin and ripping her open, swallowing her little fearful heart, sucking her warm yet tasty blood with my sharp teeth. Killing her with zeal, much like a hungry wolf.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "The man was stunned to speak," she remarked as she studied my expression; I could not return to reality. "Matthew!" Her hands landed on my biceps and squeezed me strongly.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ I shook my head to clear my thinking so I could be normal with her for a change. But it did not endure long, and neither did I. I was speechless for the unknownth time in a few months of knowing her, and I was amazed by how she kept twirling me around her pinky finger.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Heaven Holden was an amazing manipulator, and I always fell into her trap. It might be love. It could be arousal, lust, or hunger. I wanted her to do many things this night, no matter what. I do not mind.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ━━ We did not have time to kiss, to convince ourselves that this was not just a short fuck (which it was, first round always is). Bending her over the kitchen counter, fucking her without hesitation, mostly ignoring her whining as she begins to shake, which is not even near to her regular reaction.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ I missed being inside her warm and cozy space; we had not seen each other since that night. I could not blame her for fleeing with the first light beams. It was my actions that exacerbated our problem; my words "be mine" should not have been spoken in these circumstances.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ I drew back as she came down hard on my cock, not wanting to ruin her costume before the celebration even started. She knelt in front of me and instantly took me in her mouth, forcing it down her throat and made herself gag on my milky white seed.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "What a good girl you are," I muttered under my breath as I watched as a few tears escaped her eyes as a result of my hard motions towards her, but she quickly wiped them away. Not wanting to ruin her make-up, she looked stunning even with tears in her eyes.