love confession

━━ matthew ━━

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ━━ Six months slipped quickly like the bottle of wine we drank this evening; it was more of a celebration of our relationship, and it was a pure thing. I cherished every moment of cooking dinner with her, making ridiculous faces and pretending to be on a cooking show.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "Try it," I said, blowing on the spoon to cool the sauce before she tried it. Her face was not cooperating. "It is too spicy," she murmured, tears welling up in her eyes.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "I will add a little cream then," I said, not certain if this was a good idea. "Just take that burning hell away from me," she grumbled as she climbed up on the kitchen counter.

I felt bad for putting so much hot paper in the sauce, but it was not the first time we made this dinner, and she ate it regardless of how spicy it was. "Stop overthinking Matthew, the steam is coming from your head," she joked, but I had a feeling things was not quite right with her.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "Can I kiss you to make you feel better?", she nodded like that was all she wanted from me. In those few seconds, she became immensely happier.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "It is not that hot, is it? You fake it", and again, she just nodded agreeing with my statment. What a swindler.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "I want kisses Matthew, I want them", she murmured against my lips before putting them back on mine, kissing me hungrily and passionately than she did back then. Of course, her hands were on my neck, trying to pull me closer.

We had been living together for over a year and I was well aware of her methods for keeping us naked and filthy all the time. "No," I replied. "We eat first"

She hummed a line she had been singing all day for the past three days as she assisted me in setting the table for dinner. That is when she cracked open another bottle of standard red wine she would discovered in her cabin with the drinks. She even changed her attire to look more glamorous; seeing her pleased was the only thing that made me happy.

We cheered as I poured wine into two wine glasses.

"To us, bunny, to our happy life together," I simply said as she placed the glass to her lips, the wine blended with her dark red lipstick typical combo.

Everything was as it should be.
Everything was delightful.

Love was growing, but we never said anything about it. When we kept staring at each other, our eyes were speaking love language. Love confession had not yet been publicly released. When it came to our emotions, we were both cowards.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ━━ Our beautiful night was secured with something that was supposed to be pure, as making love pure, only emotions that were enough to make you feel like you were on cloud nine. I was high on her all the time; Heaven was my never-ending drug. My regular doses of her were always delivered on time, just like now.

She was on top of me, tugging her dress down and unclipping her bra, allowing her peaches to escape before I caught them in my mouth. My hands were around her waist, slightly squeezing her as she perched her hips unexpectedly swiftly, rubbing my crotch with each movement.

Sweet screams filled this filthy room, and the walls were surely scarred by everything we did here. If these walls could talk, I doubt they would dare to say anything - they have seen a lot.

My thumbs were stroking up and down her tummy as she moved her upper body closer to me. I was staring at her stomach for some reason; she was full of food, and the spicy flavor definitely did not agree with her this time. But she covered her stomach with covers, her angry glare killing me.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "I ate too much, do not stare," she said, as if defending herself without charge. "I like it," I said with a smile.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "I look pregnant," she grumbled to herself.
       "You will be a sexy pregnant lady then," I said right away. She simply shook her head and sighed deeply.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "Now..." she said as she went in for another kiss. "Now we do things, Matthew," she said, and I let her lead the way into the wild night.

Her bare body hugged me softly and lovingly as I shifted our positions, positioning myself on top. "I am going to do things to you bunny," I said with such eagerness in my voice that I could not wait to feel her around me. But we had the entire world to ourselves.

My fingers were wrapped around her tight nipples, gently pinching them just enough to make her gasp. "Oh you like that?"

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "Mhmmm," she whimpered, not daring to look at me. Her eyes were closed, and she was enjoying herself as I pumped my two fingers inside her, doing the same movement harder and quicker. "Relax, it is only two fingers, wait for the real thing"

Not long later her body began to shake and she was powerless to stop it. It felt like a reward, a gold medal for my efforts to please her practically every day and night. I sucked my fingers, tasting her on my tongue, with a proud smile on my face.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "I missed you, Matthew," she said quietly.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "I missed you too, Bunny," I said back, even if something more serious was about to escape my lips.

It is more orgasmic sensation watching her face as I stretch her open, giving her belly bludge every time I ram myself into her. This sex position should not be despised; I never despised missionary with her; this was half way to making love and the other half was total fuck.

Watching her with her legs spread, laying on her back, staring at me with such innocent eyes - that look on her face when she can not take it any more. Moments before she morphed into a feral cat during mating season.

I could not have lasted so long after spending so many days and nights with her; she knew how to drain my energy while also charging me back.

My orgasm was coming slowly, but I could already feel how strong it would be. Her legs were wrapped around my waits, gently but steadily drawing me closer to her, refusing to let me go.

Her moans became more audible, yet I was just as messed up as she was. Screaming out of ecstasy, seeking my high.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "I am so close," I warned her, trying not to finish before she did. That is the rule: she comes first, then I. "Do it, daddy," she whispered into my ear.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "Do it"
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  "Fill me up, own me" her eyes were blurry and her words were weak, her legs weren't, she kept me in place, allowing me to move just enough to end myself.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "Fuck, bunny," I exhaled heavily as I felt how I filled her up, keeping in that position, just letting my head fall into the crook of her soaking wet neck.

Her hands caressed my hair as she gripped my head. "I love you," those words emerged from my deeply hidden place in my heart where I had stored them.

Her face formed a large smile as she realized what I had spoken to her, and her grip on me tightened. I moved my head just enough to kiss her on the lips; how weak am I now? So much.

Everything appears normal; we layed in bed for a long time, talking to each other, as if my love confession was nothing new to us. We fell asleep quickly, but I could swear to God that she confessed her love to me immediately when I closed my eyes and feigned to sleep. It was soft and quiet against my chest.