sex is art but love is a masterpiece

━━ matthew ━━

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ━━ ' I'm cold-blooded, but I would not be able to live if you offered yourself to someone else. '  Every day, I told myself what I was terrified of, generally before things got heated between us.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ I'm smoking a joint while watching her squirm; she is drunk but sober.  She bites my neck and whispers in my ear, "Matthew, fuck me harder"

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ As a result, my animalistic yearning increased. I moved myself closer to her, leaving my joint between her lips, and rested there for a while. Until starts to hurt her.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ She is blowing smoke in my direction. As I see her still writhing, smoke fills my nostrils; I am not sure if she is herself, so I go deeper while she scratches my back - she claims it helps her stay sober.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Her gaze is fixed on me. Looking at me, I am not sure how I am gratifying her high ass. For some reason, these situations are always made worse. Between all of the dirty stuff we do, they sense a raw, pure flood of feelings.

Our way of making love.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ I am not sure what I am talking about. I am addicted to this cannabis and to her. My girl. My kind of woman.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ━━ "It is icy rain outside," I assured her as she nestled up close to me to rest.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "You should stay; driving is dangerous for you," she simply moaned. My brain was not working, it was not raining outside, I just wanted an excuse to ask her to stay.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ I knew she would stay, but I was not sure this would work. "Round two?" she suggested.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ I turned down the possibility, but she quickly changed my mind when she climbed over me and began grinding all over my crotch. "Fuck it, let us do it, bunny," I pleaded. She had me wrapped around her pinky finger.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ I assisted her in lifting herself so she could slide herself onto my dick. She did not even wait for her to adjust before slamming her naked skin on mine in an instant.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ My head was drawn back in pleasure, but I still wanted to watch her do all the work. While she was bouncing on my cock like a small rabbit, the dimmed lights and a sliver of moonlight revealed her skin along her body lines.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Little, rambunctious, and passionate bunny.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ She was not wasting any time, her riding game was amazing. My cowgirl, doing it like a pro. My favorite pornstar.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ I began twitching at the same moment she began to weary and rub herself in order to give off her own climax first. I could not wait for her to finish just seeing her do it all by herself.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "Ah...fuckfuck" she exclaimed. "Daddy I am so close-"
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "Me, too, bunny," i say, looking at each other as our bodies shake for the second time that night.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ As she tried to recover her breath, the stuff between her legs was spilling over onto my legs. My hands moved all over her back, gently massaging it while pushing her close to me with great intensity.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ━━ You know what they say about cumming simultaneously. Officially, we were both screwed up. And I was afraid she would abandon me.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "So... you want me to stay, huh?" she whispered into my neck, grumbling at the sensation of me slipping out of her.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "Yes, bunny, stay with me," we looked at each other, my gaze roving all over her face. I really want to kiss her.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "Im planning to"

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ You only get one life, right? And I have lived almost twice as long as she has, so I do not have anything to lose.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Our soft kiss was pure sex for our minds. At least, for me. We would never kissed like this before, slowly yet passionately. Without a trace of dirt. It was just me and her.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ I want to place something on her ring finger right now. Shit, that was too soon to say.