burning in water

━━━━ matthew ━━━━

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ━━ I met her at the bad place. Hollywood.
A place where the devil takes every soul because they wants more fame and the devil, himself, can promise that. Where a millions is simply not enough. Place where the majority of people are empty corpses with no soul.

‎I couldn't tell if she was happy, or sad or just too much high. However, her gaze stayed fixed on mine, and for some reason, I felt as though I should be closer to her than I actually was.

She was in seeking rescue, much like a lost puppy.

There was something both wild and pure about her entire being. Despite her youthful appearance, her soul was far older. The gold age of twenties.

‎I was nearly twice as old as her. Every time I glanced at her, that stuff was chasing me, wanting to be the one to take her home.

For the entire evening, we talked while staring at each other. Even though I did not leave my table that evening, it seemed like she kept coming back to me.

‎She was unique.
She was divine.

‎ I thus become what I want. I brought her along, but I did not bring her home since I could not drive that far. To be fair, I was visibly wasted. She was also hooked on something.

That night was meant to be ours together.
like soulmates.

‎My desire was to ruin her. To make her weep so I may gently wipe the tears from her cheek as she is tightly holding onto me.

‎I really, really wanted that.
I was so angry at myself for thinking that way.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ━━ ‎I cannot recall how I got there. neither entirely where I was. I can only think of her. There she was.

The young girl beneath me was quivering with immense pleasure and feeling a range of sensations in her body. I continued to keep up the pace so that she would cum for the zillionth time this evening as she trembled around me.

‎Her tired brown eyes, now covered with mascara and tears, gave me a proud smile as though she was happy to be here with me in hotel - where names aren't written down.

‎She did cry that night because of me.
From her eyes as well as from her thighs.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "Oh fuck" was my moan as her intimates started to constantly tighten all around me.

‎I was aware of her close proximity, her excessive exhaustion, and her want to enjoy herself a bit more. I touched her exposed nerve ends several times till her breathing quickened.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "Daddy-", she said, glancing back at me.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "I know bunny," my voice became lower as I nearly stopping myself from finishing before her.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "Let it go, my sweet bunny"
"Let it go"

Her legs began to shake so badly that she put them on my hips and drew me in closer, as if she was waiting for me to give her instructions. I paused for a short while, pressing my tip on her cervix. It felt like heaven being so close to her.

‎When the storm of her orgasm had passed, a big pout appeared on her face, which gave me the signal to start chasing my climax. Her startled gasps gave me even more motivation to keep moving as I had just begun.

‎"Look at me while you are taking me so well," I said, pressing my palm to her face to get her attention. Her eyelids started to drop, but she was staring at me once more the next minute.

It was too evident that she adored it when I praised her, saying, "That's my good girl."

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "My bunny, only mine" was the last thing I spoke, and I know that she felt it too. My back was being painted bright red by her nails, like if she owned my entire body.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ━━ ‎She truly did.
And I believe she was aware of that beforehand.

Gasping for air, I fell on the opposite side of the bed and struggled to get back. This was something else. She was something else.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ My bunny.

I tried to gauge her well-being by glancing at her. She could hardly even say, "I am tired." I let tiredness overcome me and covered ourselves with a blanket.

‎I woke up alone in this hotel room in the morning, the red marks from her scratches still searing in my back. Her underwear next to my pillow, a little note for me. With her number on it, as if she wanted for me to call her again.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Back then, I didn't know that her real name was Heaven. But she felt like one.