staying on my skin like tattoo

━━ matthew ━━

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ━━ Two months had passed since our last communication, and for some reason I could not call her; it is not that I did not want to; it is simply that I couldn't. I saw her Instagram and even followed her before realizing how foolish I looked pretending to be her age.

‎So I promptly unfollowed her while staying on her page, looking at her images. She posts her photos every month, making them the highlight of her days. I smiled at some photos before finding ones with a boy in them.

That boy was covered in tattoos and resembled a god from Greek mythology. Pictures from their date show her with long, blond, curly hair, as well as messy hair mixed in with her long, smooth hair.

‎She did, in fact, have a boyfriend. Vinnie boy, some Vinnie dude. He had the look of a boy and was her age. He seemed to suit her rather nicely.

And I, Matthew Gray Gubler, was not a jealous person. I had not been till recently.

‎But I think I would be a better fit for her.
I would fit her like glove. Not him, that inexperienced youngster.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ━━ Now that i was obviously a jealous sort of person, because the next thing I did was call her back after 6 weeks of silence. Just to see if she would return to my place.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ━━ She did return my place. I need this to be more than just one (or a few) night stand. I need that honey to hold my hand when times like this scream for true romance...

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ━━ She's not ready for that. But yet, she stayed on my skin like tattoo.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ━━ She is partly naked on top of me, and my mind is a mess.  She is tailor-made for me. And I observe her, how she breathes, how red and sweaty she appears.

Absolute perfection.

Her eyes were half-closed, yet she was awake. She looked up, searching for my pair of eyes.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "Leave him," I urged her out in the middle of nowhere. I could feel her wanting to get off of me, but I could not let her.

‎I am afraid she will leave me sometimes when we are together. So I am not toying with my life by letting her go.
"Who?"

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "That skinny guy," I said, and she simply grinned.
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "You are a skinny guy, Matthew," she would say to me at times, in her solemn voice that she rarely used.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "That tik tok guy," I instantly corrected myself.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "Vinnie? I can not leave him," and I can feel my jealousy rising. My coping mechanism was to remain silent. The worst thing ever is silent treatment.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "I am not in a serious relationship with him." Just a public relations thing."

‎Still, I believed that was not the complete story. But after hearing her version of the tale, I felt much better.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ━━ She left before the night began, but not before leaving a few significant kisses on my face. And I attempted to get away from them since she would never leave this spot again.

"June.." I said gently.

"It is Heaven", she said.

"My real name is Heaven"

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ━━ Maybe that was the reason why she felt like heaven. Because she actually was Heaven.

My bunny.
My Heaven