fallen angel who seeks heaven for himself

━━ matthew ━━

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ━━ Nothing in this world is created without a reason. Every flower, every species, even the smallest bugs, serve a function on this earth. Every human being, too.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ I believe she came into my life to make it more balanced, even better.

Black and white. Hot and cold.
Angels and demons. Heaven and hell.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ What an ideal balance in life.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Me and her.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ I believed I was cursed to be a demon in the city of angels, but what if I am a wretched fallen angel who fell out of heaven just so I could have my heaven?

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ I believe I know the answer, but I will stay ignorant. Falling from the skies and falling in love with my true heaven.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ But I kept worrying about our age gap; it is not a minor difference, and I was not sure how to handle it appropriately. True love disregards age, and her young soul suits me. That is all that is important.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎━━ I need her to be mine, but I am afraid I may scare my bunny if I show her how much I care. Was it too soon to start? That is pretty much all.

So that is why I kept quiet about my sentiments, damaging us because of myself. Partly.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ━━ My heart was racing as I watched Heaven go on and on, changing her costumes every time she made her cat walk towards me. Full fashion show by her, just like little kids do with their parents.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ We stopped fucking whenever we got near or were shut in a room. Which was rarely but still...

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ That was our character growth.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ She walked towards me in her red dress and black boots, flipping her hair so I could see details on her neck and residual hickeys from days before. My face was beaming with pride, and my hands were expectantly awaiting her body.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "What do you think, Matthew?" she asked as she attempted to sit on my lap; I adjusted my crossed leg to make room for her. "Do I look pretty?" She was now tormenting me.