drowning in flame

━━ matthew ━━

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ━━ I thought I would never see that lovely young woman and her golden aura again. But I guess I was mistaken.
Thank God, for once in my life, I was mistaken.

‎I saw her out last night, and she just showed up to me by mistaking her table for mine. I was stunned when she stared at me with those lovely eyes I had seen when I was buried inside of her.

She even dared to smile innocently at me.
I realized she was not completely innocent after all. Not after all of the things we did.

She was not alone this time. She was with two females and a few boys, all of whom appeared to be young and unfamiliar with this kind of events.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Neither did I.

‎What am I thinking?! I was familiar with these Hollywood stunt parties, where all of the celebs leave with a few scandals in their pockets.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Well, I did as well.
They spotted us kissing in an empty hallway with only windows as walls.

‎ I had her back in my arms. I owned her body once more. She did not seem to have left my arms since that night.

‎I certainly could not stop thinking about her. Her legs were wrapped around mine. Her lips wrapped around me.

‎She looked really stunning.
Unfortunately, she will cry again because of me.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "We should not be doing this, someone will see us", she mumbled against my lips.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "Let them see", I could not care less about the paparazzi and their images of us.

‎Okay, if the rest of the world wants to watch me with her. If that is what it is supposed to be?  Who am I to stand in the way of that?
I am not going to stop kissing her for that stupid reason.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ━━ "June?!" a male voice began to shout out to someone in this deserted hallway.  I quickly realized the female melting on my lips was June.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  "Shit," she grumbled.

  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "I will cover you," I say flatly.  She has already expressed her gratitude.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  "Spend the night with me at motel?" I offered, and she agreed instantly.  June was a simple girl; I apologize for misexpressing myself.

‎ June was a girl who kept her word, yet after only one night together, I broke her.  She entered a room, which turned out to be a storage area for cleaning goods.  The man on the lookout for her was actually her friend's boyfriend.

It will be interesting to explain the images of her when they become public in a few hours.  It was obviously not my issue.

She said she knew the place.
She also said she knew a way to make our night more fun.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ━━ We wound ourselves in a motel on the outskirts of town; she says it is a tough area, and we should split up after we have done our business.  So I laid on the bed, transfixed, as she crushed the head and placed it in the rolling paper, forming a joint shape that she stuck by running her tongue over the edge of the paper a couple of times.

‎Her lips are soft and plump.
No matter how hard I tried, her lipstick remained on her lips. ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

I would not have believed it if someone told me I would get amazed with a girl with red lipstick on her lips and red lace underwear coming out from beneath her blouse.

‎But there is where she and I were; who wanted whom more was unknown, but I had to wait to take her ruthlessly again and again. ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ━━ The skunk she obtained from a street vendor was so potent that it messed up our brains so much that I can't remember half of it.  I remember taking her from behind, while she begged for me to thrust even harder.  But, from what I gather, this chick sapped every last drop of my energy.

‎I realized it because of the weak legs and practically soreness in that area.  I even had hickeys along my V line. My wild little one. My bunny.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ And then she abandoned me once more.
June enjoyed leaving.
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎