Chapter 6

Peter woke up with a jolt. He looked up, seeing Laura standing next to his bed. She was scowling.

"Get up, your brother is back" She said.

"Right" Peter said, as he got up. Laura's eyes grew wide, as she stared at his body.

Suddenly Peter grew very aware of the fact he wasn't wearing a shirt. He cleared his throat.

Laura's eyes shot up again, their eyes meeting for one second. Laura quickly looked away again.

She cleared her throat as well. "I'll wait outside"

"Right" Peter said.

As he pulled his shirt over his head, Peter thought about what just had happened. He wasn't overly muscled or something, nor did he have a six pack. Yet Laura had been shocked to see his body. Surely she must've seen a body of a boy before?

He knew she didn't have much of a choice here in Narnia, but she was from his world right? She probably had a boyfriend back there.

Leaving his tent, he met with Laura, who was standing impatiently in front of his tent.

At the same moment, his sisters exited their tent as well.

Laura turned to him, her ice blue eyes stone cold. "One thing before we go and meet your brother. You're very lucky Aslan has told me not to kill you, but I'm telling you, next time you eavesdrop on us, you're dead."

Laura turned around started walking, the siblings following her.

Peter looked to where they were heading. He saw Edmund, talking with Aslan.

His sisters saw the pair as well, as Lucy shouted her brothers name, wanting to run towards him. Laura stopped the little girl. "We have to wait until Aslan's done talking with him."

The duo looked over at the siblings, and after a glance at Aslan from Edmund they started to walk towards the siblings.

Lucy immediately flew towards Edmund and hugged the life out of him, Susan following suit.

"Can't breathe" Edmund choked out.

"Sorry" Both girls grinned from ear to ear.

Susan turned to Laura, who was now standing next to Aslan. "Thank you, thank you for bringing our brother back safely"

Laura nodded "You're welcome". Suddenly Lucy ran up to Laura and hugged her as wel. Laura instantly froze, but hugged her back after a moment.

"What's done is done" Aslan said "There's no need to discuss about was has past with Edmund." They all nodded as Aslan continued.

"Furthermore, is up to you whether you want to stay or not. If you decide to stay, Laura will train you, and make sure you're ready for battle." After those words Laura and Aslan left, leaving the Pevensie siblings alone.

"Are you alright?" Susan asked Edmund.

Edmund nodded "Just a little tired"

"Get some rest" Peter told his brother. He actually had planned to yell at him when he came back, but right now he was just happy to see him.

----------------------------------

Peter woke up with a start. He had been dreaming vividly, but he couldn't remember about what he had dreamed of. Knowing he wasn't going to fall asleep again, he got up and dressed, deciding to take a walk outside. Careful not to wake anyone up, he quietly walked out of the camp, to the higher ground. Suddenly he heard a noise, something like grunting. Quietly he walked towards the noise and hid behind a tree when he saw something. He peeked from behind his tree to see what it was.