THANKYOU ✨

50k reads 🥹

Okay so, first of all THANKYOU SO SO SO MUCH, everyone for reading and loving this book so much. You guys don't even know how much it means to me to see y'all loving my somewhat romantic, somewhat shady and somewhat chaotic... Mind.
Overall, My personal grey world 🩶

So, thankyou so much for loving it and being a part of it. Y'all hold a very special place in my heart and mind, both.

I love you all and I will forever be indebted to you guyzzzzzzzzz.

And a very special thanks to my besties for hyping me up for literally no reason. 😭
Even though one of you haven't even read the book yet but ik once you'll read it you'll love it.

Now, ik i only post once a week but trust me your lovely author is working so hard, I'm currently preparing for my RBI exam which is in 15 days and then if it goes well then I'll be preparing for the mains exams which is on 31st December.

But i promise y'all I'll try harder to post twice a week after my pre exams and I'll try even harder to clear these exams.

So, just stay with me. I promise I won't disappoint y'all.

Also one more thing, I'm not able to post any reel on my insta account because of the busy schedule and studies. So, if anyone's interested in doing that for me, feel free to slide into my DM.
And ik i won't be able to pay you or anything but if you want to do it then do it, I'm not forcing anyone but one benefit of doing this will be, you'll get spoilers. Hihi.

I hope that's enough to bribe you 😂

So yeah, don't forget to love yourself and enjoy!