Chapter 44

SIENNA PEREZ

~Two months later~

"Do you like this one?" Nicholas' mother asks Sienna as she takes a bite from the cake.

The flavor of soft red velvet cake melting on her tongue like hot lava.

Sienna closes her eyes for a second and then opens them again, and shakes her head like an angry bird, "This is heaven mom. How could you make this on earth?" Sienna says clutching the spoon tightly in her hands, that angry expression still marked on her beautiful face. That slow shake of her head, a clear indication that she didn't believe what she just tasted, can really exist on this planet.

"Seriously? You scared me." Viviana replied with a relieved smile.

"See Mom, I told you, if Si, gets angry on the food, that means it's just too good." Anna said with a small smile still totally focused on her phone.

"No but it's really sooo good. It's decided now, we're definitely going to have a red velvet cake in our wedding." Sienna says with firm determination in her tone, still eyeing the cake, as if it just committed a crime of being the most delicious cake on the planet.

"But Nick isn't a big fan of red velvet cake." Anna said finally putting her phone down on the small table, while standing up and walking in the direction of Sienna and Viviana, who were currently in the kitchen of the mansion, Nicholas' parents lived and which was soon going to be Sienna and Nick's, after their wedding, which was in next 15 days.

"Who cares Anna? Sienna's decision is going to be the final decision anyway. Don't you know the king rules over the country while the queen rules over the king." Viviana said with a wink in Sienna's direction making Sienna laugh out loud. She loved the times she spent with her in-laws. That's why she always looked forward to Sunday evenings. So, that she can not just have lunch with everyone as a whole family but also spend some good quality time with them and feel like a family.

"Of course, Mom, just like the way Dad rules over the country and you rule over him." Anna said making Viviana smile proudly.

"By the way call your dad and ask him when will they come home?" Viviana said btu before Anna could call him, Dante and Kai walked inside the kitchen, "You don't need to call we're right here." Dante said as he pressed a soft kiss on Viviana's cheeks.

"Too much PDA dad, too much PDA." Anna exclaimed and closed her eyes with her hands.

"I don't think so." Dante said and Viviana slowly slapped his arms.

"By the way where's Nick?" Anna asked, looking at Kai who was standing next to Sienna.

"He won't be coming." Kai said and looked at Sienna.

"Oh ya, I forgot to tell you. He actually went for the boxing match with his friends." Sienna said suddenly remembering.

"He went for the boxing match just 15 days before the wedding? What's wrong with this boy? Don't he worry about his wedding photos?" Anna said totally not impressed by her brother's decisions.

"Exactly, I said the same thing, I even told him that what am I going to tell his kids when they'll ask why their daddy was wearing band-aids in his own wedding. But rather than replying to me he just ... kicked me out." Kai said being his usual over dramatic self.