EPILOGUE - I

One Week Later;

NICHOLAS ACCARDI

Nicholas was standing by his car, which was parked near cemetery. He was also wearing all black, because of the traditions. But the black shades were not a part of the tradition, Nicholas was wearing them, to hide the emotions. Because his eyes were giving them away way too easily, which were, hatred, disgust and uneasiness. 

Soon the ceremony was done but still Nicholas didn't make a move to walk towards the cemetery. He just stood by his car, waiting for Alex to come and inform him about everything.

And Alex came within five minutes.

"He invited us to his house, says the place of the meeting has been changed." Alex informed Nicholas, who just nodded his with a bored expression.

"Lets' go." Nicholas said but Alex didn't made a move, so Nicholas asked, "What now?"

"I don't think so, we should go there. It's not safe." Alex said with worried expressions. 

"It's not like he's going to eat me alive, Lexi. Come on now." Nicholas said and sat in the car, waiting for Alex to follow the suit.

After thirty minutes, Nicholas stood at the entrance of the house of Spanish Mafia Don.

"This man has absolutely no taste of decor." Nicholas muttered as soon as he entered the main hall and notice all the portraits of weird things, in Samuel's house.

"Well, thankyou so much for the compliment, Your Majesty." Samuel spoke with a smirk as he casually walked in the hall, with his both hands in the pocket of his trousers. 

"That wasn't a compliment, but i forgive you for the misunderstanding, Abascal." Nicholas said not even taking Samuel's name just working with the surname.

"Well, after you thoroughly chopped my father's precious body, this is the least you can do for me. But anyway thanks, Your majesty." Samuel said, mocking Nicholas with his gentle smile.

"I'm not here to discuss which body parts of your father were chopped in a perfect ratio and which were not. I'm here for the deal, remember?" Nicholas asked, already getting done with the meeting, even before it started.

"Ya, ya. Have a seat." Samuel sat down on the sofa and Nicholas did the same. Samuel took a deep breath and said, "So, let me start first. For as long as i'm going to get your and your other Mafia friends support in my territory, i'm not going to attack. And i'm willing to work together, this is all, i can offer, in the name of a peace treaty." Samuel explained calmly, and Nicholas totally understood what he was referring towards. But one questions didn't sit well with Nicholas, so he voiced it out. 

"So, even after i killed your father, you're ready to work with me? No love lost, i see." Nicholas said trying to sound neutral but only Alex knew how suspicious he was.

"None whatsoever, in fact it was about damn time, he should've died." Samuel said with a happy smile but his hard eyes were trying to portray something else.

"Okay then, it's an agreement." Nicholas said and offered his hand to Samuel and he took the hand and they both joined their hands for a handshake.

"So as soon as you appoint a new Enforcer, tell me, Alex will talk to him and inform him everything in detail." Nicholas said and stood up, ready to leave. But then suddenly he remembered something, "By the way, you're welcome to my wedding, but even if you won't be able to make it, i'll understand." Nicholas said, expecting Samuel to definitely not make it to his wedding.