Chapter 38

NICHOLAS ACCARDI 

As soon as Nicholas and Sienna make their way inside the VIP cabin, Anna and Kai guides Nicholas towards the table on which a big cake is settled, after Kai joined them a little late.

Nicholas stand in front of the table with Sienna by his side. 

He moves forward to cut the big red velvet cake, his favorite, while his friends and siblings sing the happy birthday song for him. 

"I'm not a fucking toddler, stop this song." Nicholas says as he tries to cut the cake but he is stopped abruptly by Sienna's hand on his arm. 

"Blow the candles first." Sienna says as she notices Nicholas was cutting the cake without blowing the candles first.

"Blow the candles first, Nick why don't you understand?" Viktor says eyeing Nicholas mischievously.

And Nicholas says a very heart felt fuck off to Viktor, making his friend laugh hard.

And then he blows the candle, cuts the cake and feeds Sienna first and then Anna. Earning a hug from his sister. 

"So, i can't gift you anything because you already have everything but this is something that will be very helpful for you ..." She says and pulls out a photo frame from behind one of the sofa's in the room. The photo frame contains lots of picture of Nicholas, clicked by his sister. And he knows that this means very important to Anna because she never ever shared those pictures that she clicked of his ... simply because she don't like to share the pieces of her heart, and photography was just that for her and that she's sharing it with him and giving it as a gift to him, meant so much to Nicholas. 

"My little princess has all grown up i see." Nicholas says as he holds her in his arms and kisses her head. 

And Anna just smiles widely at her brother.

"Where's my gift?" Nicholas asks as he looks at Kai. 

"Seriously you have everything by your feet, but whatever." Kai says as he hands him over a frame again but this time Nicholas knows what it has, a beautiful painting made by his brother. 

Kai might be good with knifes and don't like to show his soft side but only paintings has the power to bring out that soft side of his, those hidden sides of his that nobody else sees and because Nicholas understood the love Kai held for paintings, kai used to gift Nicholas a painting on his every birthday, as a sign of respect and love.

"And what about you guys?" Nicholas asks looking at his friends. 

"Well you're seriously the king of Italy." Ryu said shaking his head at his friend's childishness.

"And we couldn't find anything perfect for you." Rian said making Nicholas narrow his eyes on him.

"Don't tell me you didn't brought me anything." Nicholas said on the verge of killing his best friends.

"We fixed the schedule for our next boxing match, you fucker. I knew you will act like a baby." Viktor said shaking his head with a laugh.

"You're a fucker but sometimes you act like a good fucker." Nicholas says looking happy by the news.

"Boxing match?" Sienna asked softly not understanding how it meant a gift.