Chapter 2

NICHOLAS ACCARDI

Nicholas was in his office busy on his laptop when the door of his office opened without much of a polite knock, so he closed his laptop and stood up with a big smile to greet his mother and sister.

"How do you always gets to know that it's me, Nick?"
Viviana, Nicholas's mom asked with her genuine smile.

In Nicholas's eyes his mother was the perfect definition of a woman. Strong, independent, careful, intelligent, understanding and most importantly a woman who was always in her divine feminine energy.

Even though Nicholas was not a believer of divinity but one thing that he definitely learnt from his mother in his childhood was how to be a perfect man, not just for himself or his Kingdom but for every other woman he will ever come in contact with even for a mere second.
And through that he learnt about the concept of being in one's divine energy, whether it's feminine or masculine.

"Because you never knock, mom." Anna, Nicholas's younger sister said and gave her mother a pointed look.

"And there's no need for you to do that, Mama." Nicholas said while coming forward and hugging his mother.

"But you always complain when I don't knock." Anna complaint while opening her arms and waiting for Nicholas to hug her.

"Ofcourse, because you annoy me." Nicholas replied hugging Anna with more force.

"Maa..." Anna whined,

"Stop you two." Viviana said and took Nicholas's arm and made him sit on the sofa in the corner of his cabin.

"You know I'm here to talk something very important with you...." Viviana said and then hesitated.

"What is it Maa?" Nicholas asked, even though he knew what she was going to talk about.

"Nick, I'm so sorry sweetheart....."

"Mama, No..." Nicholas tried to interrupt her but his mother stopped him in between.

"No. Hear me out first." She said and continued. "I'm sorry and your dad is sorry too, Nick. I know we always said that in future if you and Anna ever wanted to get married, it would be your choice and now .... We did this. I'm so angry on myself and on your dad too." Viviana said, her always smiling face now twisted with anger and pain for her child. "You don't deserve this, not even a single part of this.... And yet here you are...."

"Exactly, Maa..." Nicholas stopped his mother in between and held both of her hands in his, kissing them tenderly. "I know I don't deserve this, Mama. But what happened to that girl.... Sienna, she also never deserved that, Mom. And it's not me only who's going through this.... Infact for me it's easy... But for her.... It's the worst thing."

"I know, and i feel so sorry for her too, Nick. And i know, even though she never deserved this type of behaviour... I know she's getting the best man in this whole world." Viviana said cupping Nicholas's cheek with her hands.

"No, Mama. You're wrong. He's not the best man in this whole world." Anna said, eyeing Nicholas angrily.

"What happened between you two?" Viviana whispered to Nicholas.