Chapter -5

Sorry for being late..

Taehyung got out from the car and bent down to the shutter level peeking in from the glass. Jungkook who is sitting on the driver's seat keeping one hand on steering wheel loosely lowered the sunglass a bit and muttered

"Today You have to come home with a driver!" Jungkook is too cool for this according to Taehyung. He mindlessly noded his head and waved awkwardly. Jungkook never returned him the wave but still Jungkook stared at him with those blank eyes waiting for something. However after all those actions Taehyung stood up and turned towards the entrance. He is again going to college!!!! It's been a year since he had to stop his studies in the middle and he is more than thankful for Jungkook for helping him to continue his dream. There's a lot of things he missed during those times and he has to work hard multiple times than how he did to cope with the peers. It's indeed a lot of pressure.

These days Jungkook is a bit....very tiny bit approachable and responsive. Earliest days Jungkook lived like there's noone named Taehyung exists in the world. Now he doesn't lash out much while keeping his composure sane. This can be explained like a progress in their relationship but still not much. Still Jungkook doesn't come to eat with Taehyung and Jimin on dining table. Still he spaces out alot holding that same album and doesn't even talk much. It's always two or three words daily. Taehyung doesn't meet Jungkook much even they lives in the same house. No matter what happened he always made it sure that Taehyung has taken his pills and food. Every night he pulled Taehyung towards him while resting his other hand on Tae's chest mumbling incoherent words. Everyday he drops Tae into his college eventhough he is busy to the core. Those little actions had the power to make Taehyung feel a warmth.

But lately Taehyung began to feel another emotion he thought he never had,,,,,,Anger. Everytime when he saw Jungkook out of this world and away from house he began to loose his patience. He doesn't have any idea when did he wanted Jungkook fullest to him and doesn't know is this jealousy, hate or sadness. Despite no matter what it is it slowly began to engulf his soul and now he can't even see Jungkook away like that. He is Jungkook's husband. He has every right to be attached to his other companion. They suppose to share every little thing meanwhile Taehyung knows one or two factors about him including Jungkook's ex girlfriend. He always gets pissed off and angry seeing Jungkook head over heels for already dead person. Taehyung is grateful for her for saving his life but according to him Jungkook should have been moved on from her now. It's quite a lot of time already. Eventhough he is feeling all these emotions Taehyung kept everything bottled up waiting. Still he is waiting for his husband to come to him.

Taehyung wants to feel Jungkook's warmth,,,,not the ones he is giving for Rose.

"Hey!!!!!!" Yeonjun , Taehyung's first best friend clinged onto his shoulder pulling him away from his thoughts.

"Get away from me pigg!!" Taehyung removed his hands with a playful frown on his face. Yeonjun dramatically gasped and pouted.

"Go on!!I'm not coming." Yeonjun screamed when Taehyung turned back to check whether the male is coming or not. Tae giggled and continued to walk making Yeonjun's eyes wide.

"You can't escape from me witch!!" Yeonjun muttered and both of them walked into the hall side by side sharing a bit of gossips.

"You seems so off!" Yeonjun asked after staring at Taehyung for a while. Tae sighed for the nth time again and looked at Yeonjun with his distressed face.

"What's wrong? Is it again Jungkook hyung?" He asked making Tae to nod helplessly. Yeonjun knows the condition of Taehyung's and Jungkook's relationship but nothing more including Rose,heart. He just thought that it is a difficulty facing by two introvert persons in their arranged marriage.