24

It turned out that the female insect guards guarding the villa had dispersed long ago. When they heard the explosion, they rushed to the source of the sound as soon as possible. At this moment, the words of Klein Wodens, vice president of the Gemstone Association, were obviously not as good as The mission of the Female Guard is important.

And Gu Ting, who had just climbed out of the villa window and almost fell, was running.

He was running as hard as he could.

He didn't know if the female behind him was chasing her. He didn't even bother to look back for a second, he could only stare straight ahead, trying to find a hiding place where he could hide his figure.

The loud noise just now brought billowing smoke and dust. It was obvious that the suspected foreign invaders did not show much mercy to the Bird of Paradise community. The pure white statue praising the male insect's ability to reproduce was smashed until only the waist below was visible. As for the upper body, there was still a fire that was sometimes strong and sometimes weak.

The alarm in the community had long been sounded, and the piercing beeps kept ringing. Many male insects ran out of the villa in disheveled clothes, and there were even traces of ambiguity imprinted on their bodies.

On the more remote side of the Bird of Paradise community, the thin little male was holding a white robe in his arms. The fine diamonds made his arms and chest hurt, and the dull heartbeat seemed to tremble in his eardrums. As he ran, his breathing gradually became heavier, and the smell of blood came out of his throat.

--Tick tock.

Gu Ting's footsteps paused while he was running, and he seemed to catch a flash of bright red in his peripheral vision.

--What is it?

He lowered his head slightly, and belatedly realized that the clothes on his arms were completely soaked with blood. The bright red liquid flowed out little by little along his fingertips, dyeing the pure white robe crimson. Even the glittering silver rhinestones are soaked in moisture.

Gu Ting's pace slowed down.

He spread his hands, and the corners of his robe fell from his arms to the grass. The fine grass branches had long been stuck to the soles of his shoes, and the blood drops were falling freely.

At this moment, Gu Ting ignored the female insect chasing behind him. He pulled up the cuffs of his sleeves. The flesh-pink crack that had been dormant at his elbow extended again, climbing up to his forearm in just a few seconds, and even There is a tendency to continue to develop towards the wrist bones; as for the cracks hidden under the clothes, they are also growing, going around the neck and densely distributed on the sides of his ears.

The blood seeped out from these cracks without any pain. His body was like a damaged hematopoietic machine. At this moment, he only knew how to overflow the excess blood from the cracked lines as much as possible.

The painless disease he suffered from many years ago came again. Gu Ting gasped. He clenched his sticky fists and looked back from a distance. The female insect chasing behind him had long disappeared, but the chaotic situation in the Bird of Paradise community was still there. Never stopped.

"Ahem..."

He coughed a few times, caught his breath, and walked around the running males toward his home.

After Gu Ting left, the villa where the "ritual" was supposed to be held seemed to fall into a strange silence. Not a single female insect continued to chase it out. Instead, a moment later, a black, red, sticky thing came out of the window. Squeezing out, they were as greedy as sin, opening their mud-like bodies and licking the almost non-existent blood on the window sill.