64

Crystal kept her head raised and squirmed, and soon came out of the water. Gu Ting pointed to the direction of the noise and warned: "Let's go take a look. If anything goes wrong, run back immediately. Remember?"

The huge long insect under him shook its head, and then meandered toward the forest along the water trail. However, before it advanced much, Gu Ting heard clear movement not far away this time. "Shh, Crystal, don't move!"

Although there was a huge tree as a shield, the body of the crystal was only half big and half was exposed behind the tree. Gu Ting couldn't care much at the moment because he saw other insects at the origin of the movement.

The distance was quite far, and he could only roughly guess based on their outlines that they were several female insects, all wearing uniformly colored clothes, rustling towards this direction.

Gu Ting continued to observe in secret--

The group of female insects suddenly stopped while they were walking. They all looked back and waited for some insect. After about five or six minutes, a strong female insect as strong as a hill came over, holding on to the brim of her hat. After saying something to the other females, they continued to move forward.

Gu Ting touched his lower lip unconsciously, "It looks familiar..."

The figure of the extraordinarily strong female insect walking at the front felt familiar to him, but he couldn't recall it for a while.

The females were walking this way. Gu Ting thought for a while. The movement caused by them returning the same way would definitely be discovered. If they stood still here, they might be able to take a photo later. The male worm was confused for a while. But he didn't expect that he would be discovered first.

"Who is it!" The leading female insect suddenly shouted, his eyes narrowed, and the laser gun in his hand was pointed in the direction of Gu Ting.

In an instant, Crystal neighed, and its huge body stood up against Gu Ting. Heavy shadows instantly fell on several female insects, with a strong sense of oppression, and the two sides fell into a brief stalemate.

"etc--"

Gu Ting called out to Crystal. He half-knelt on the head of the long insect, looking at the female insect below with a hint of surprise in his eyes.

The female insect who was holding the laser gun was also stunned, as if she couldn't believe it. He squinted and looked at the red insect's head. Under the backlight, he could vaguely make out the other person's black hair and fair skin. In addition, Hearing that familiar voice, the female insect who was as strong as a hill immediately made a guess: "Reihachi?"

"It's me." Gu Ting patted the crystal and motioned for the other person to put him down.

He jumped off Crystal's head, and the tail hook behind him was neatly hidden under the spider silk robe without any trace of it being exposed.

Gu Ting: "Lu Ren, long time no see."

"Really, it's really you..." Lu Ren scratched his head, looking surprised and in a daze, "I went on a mission with the starship at that time. When I came back, I found that the black market had been taken over by the Star Alliance. I also learned your true identity...but then I went to inquire and found out that your starship was bombed..."

Gu Ting smiled bitterly, "I was bombed, and that's why I ended up here. Do you know where this is?"

Lu Ren waved his hand and asked the female bugs behind him to put down their weapons. He took out his communicator and quickly called up a planet map floating in mid-air, "This is a giant star, just like its name." Likewise, there is a very strange substance in the water source on this planet, which causes the number of animals and plants living on this planet to be several times the normal form, and of course there are also some mutants."