80

The disbelief on Arnold's face almost hurt the "eyes" of the eggs, and they immediately screamed in Gu Ting's mind--

[He doesn't believe us! ]

[We are the original species! We are! ]

[But his smell is also very familiar...]

[Even if you are familiar with it, you can't question us! ]

[So hungry...I just want to eat...]

It seemed that only Gu Ting could hear these noisy shouts. He felt that his whole head was buzzing, so he could only comfort him: "Shh, don't be anxious, don't be anxious, let's talk slowly..."

Arnold: "Do you communicate with them through mental power?" He hesitated when he asked.

Gu Ting was stunned for a moment, then nodded, "Probably so."

Not all insects can achieve mental communication. Just like the kinship between Arnold and Crystal, coupled with the inherent specialness of Jax, they can communicate across light years. Therefore, in most cases, Kinship is the prerequisite for spiritual communication.

Arnold simply walked over and put his hand on the sticky eggs.

It was an indescribable touch, sticky and greasy, and even squirming in a small area. Even Arnold couldn't stand it, but in order to determine its source, he still resisted the feeling of escape on his palm.

Just like what the egg group said, Arnold had a familiar aura on his body, and when Arnold put his palm against the egg group, he vaguely felt an unusual and strange feeling - it was somewhat familiar, but yet He couldn't determine what it was, just like he had read a great story a long time ago, but when he thought about it one day, he found that he couldn't figure out who the author was.

Very uncomfortable.

Arnold frowned and looked at Gu Ting, who was waiting for an answer, "I feel a little familiar too. Did they say anything else?"

Gu Ting: "They mean they need my help to hatch them."

"Is it dangerous to my mother?" Suo Xun stared at the group of disgusting-looking eggs, his tone was not friendly, and even Crystal couldn't help but complain in a low voice: "They are too ugly."

The eggs held under Arnold's palm at this moment were helpless and furious, but in the end they had to rely on being led by Gu Ting. They could only retreat calmly and continue to huddle at Gu Ting's feet. If it weren't for the appearance and smell being too weird. , they already have the coquettish temperament of cats.

Engre said: "Then let's take him with us first."

"Uh..." Gu Ting suddenly thought of the eggs that filled the entire cave, as well as the thousands of black nuclei hidden in the areas he had not explored, and said helplessly: "That may not work, there are many, many of them. This is just part of it."

While the insects were still talking, the buzzing sound came from far away. Engre listened for a while and then said: "It should be the Covenant army."

Not long after these words were spoken, there was a "bang bang bang" sound on the roof above, and soon clusters of yellow sand fell down, almost covering the bright blue glass jars. Waiting for the piece of gravel The flow was almost over, and the sunlight from the ground fell in along the huge hole. Standing beside the hole were Tuins and Wei, whom they had not seen for a long time.

Compared with other insects covered with gravel, the two of them seemed to be in high spirits and immediately jumped down from the hole.

Engrel pointed at Xin Zhu, who was still tied up in mid-air, and the identical looking females in the glass jar, and said, "Take them all away together."