62

In this hazy state, Gu Ting suddenly remembered some things from his previous life.

Those memories were not very clear. He could only vaguely remember some intermittent fragments, and then connected them to form the scenes of his life.

In his previous life, he seemed to have died very early. After his parents passed away, he was alone. He went to school and walked alone. Because of his outstanding appearance, he had several suitors. But at that time, he was particularly slow about feelings, and it was not until a long time ago that he died. Only later did he realize the affection towards him from those who often followed him in and out of the library.

As a young man who was single until his death, Gu Ting's most common thing was nothing more than five dragons hugging pillars. Sometimes they would inevitably talk about some colorful topics in the boys' dormitory. He often just listened casually, until he became a Male, because of his unclear consciousness the night before, Gu Ting knew for the first time that that kind of thing was more exciting than the five-fingered girl.

But now, the concept that refreshed his cognition has changed again after this time - the fusion of spiritual power is better than the in-depth contact with sex. Using the word "ecstasy" to describe it seems to be a bit meaningless. If it is forced For Gu Ting, he can probably only give a general concept -

For a long time, he couldn't clearly know who he was. He couldn't even say his name, couldn't remember where he was, why he was here, or who was holding him. Holding him... He could only be swept up in the rippling vortex in vain, sometimes thrown up, sometimes taken back, always pressed tightly against every inch of skin, unable to break away or separate.

Under the extreme numbness and pain, a few wisps of memories that were not his own floated into Gu Ting's chaotic mind--

In the gorgeous villa, a haggard, silver-haired female insect was kneeling on the ground, her head lowered, and the clothes on her body were still torn, with faint traces of blood still seeping out. In his arms was a young insect cub, whose silver-white short hair and natural chocolate-colored skin were very recognizable. Gu Ting saw the eyes of the insect cub in the gap between the female insect's arms.

It's a beautiful blood red color.

--That's Campbell when he was young.

Sitting on the sofa in the villa was a male with an arrogant expression. He held the pretty female in his arms and muttered something full of disgust. This one-sided lecture lasted for a long time, and finally the male Impatiently, he smashed the teacup on the table on the female's head, and then hugged the female and left angrily.

The silver-haired female insect still lowered her head. The hot black tea soaked his long hair, and a few drops fell on the insect cub in his arms.

After a long, long time, the female insect reacted slowly. His face was stiff, and he slowly stood up with the help of the insect cub. Like a piece of machinery that had been in disrepair, he walked slowly towards the door of the room, and followed him. Trumpet Campbell also looked indifferent, until the large and small shadows completely disappeared at the end of the room door.

When the scene turned, it was still the villa, but many of the gorgeous furniture were splattered with blood. The huge black widow spider fell into an uncontrollable madness. He spread his insect limbs and left a trail of blood on the wall.

The hall of the villa was like an insect hell. The male and female insects lying on the ground did not know whether they were alive or dead. The silver-haired insect cub sat silently in the gap between the railings on the second floor, with his scarlet eyes reflecting this terrible scene. A horrific scene.