123

"Yeah, it's going to be three months."

The black-haired little male turned his head and glanced at the timetable standing on the bedside table. In order to have a more ritualistic feel, he specially made a small calendar with time, and the days before today were all marked in red circles.

He stood up and took the oil-based pen to draw a scribbled red circle. At this moment, the time on the contactor jumped from 23:59:59 to 00:00:00. Almost as soon as the time changed, he The contactor sounded a familiar vibrating sound.

Gu Ting turned his head to look and pressed connect--

"haven't seen you for a long time."

A voice as smooth as a cello came out from the light screen that flashed small squares and gradually formed a picture. It was a bit deep and hoarse, as if it was tinged with a faint hint of drunkenness.

After three months, this was the first time Gu Ting saw Campbell.

Gu Ting: "Yes, long time no see. Are you drinking?"

"Yeah, a little red wine."

"Why? Is there some entertainment?"

As the leader of the Star Alliance, after the power was gathered, several forbidden words were entered into the social search engine, and soon various entries and pictures jumped out, occupying almost half of the screen.

The young male insect clicked and scratched with his fingertips, passing through several pictures that made the insect's face turn red and his heart beat. Every time he saw an interesting one, he opened his mouth and asked Campbell on the other side of the light screen, " The chain is too hard, how do you feel about the long leather condom? Wow, this looks very exciting, how do you use it? Does Campbell know how to use it? If so, maybe he can teach me?"

"......I won't."

"Liar, your eyes lit up just now."

Faced with the unfounded accusations made by the little male insect, Campbell could only feel bitter and unable to speak out. After all, it was him who had exposed the little thoughts in his heart in the first place. Now that he was manipulated, he could only lie down and admit defeat - this For the rest of his life, he would fall into the hands of Gu Ting.

After the three-month period, Gu Ting and Campbell became in an online relationship. They exchanged "good morning", "good afternoon" and "what are you doing" during the day, and then they crossed paths directly at night. It was an awkward video call, but Campbell, who was often older, was no match for the young male insect. He always easily lost the initiative when facing Gu Ting, and was manipulated at every turn, which directly laid the foundation for the future. family status.

On the fourth day of "online dating" with Campbell, the destination Gu Ting had been looking forward to finally arrived.

This planet is located outside the star field, far away from Feileng Cui. They have been walking for more than three months. It seems like a long journey, but in the vast and boundless universe, it is only a small amount of time.

At this moment, through the floor-to-ceiling glass, Gu Ting, who had put on protective clothing, stood quietly behind the railing, waiting for the starship to land.

The slow tremors continued all the time, and the black-haired male worm almost laid his entire body on the railing, his gloved palms pressed tightly against the cold glass, behind which was the endless starry sky, and The aqua blue planet hanging against the background of the dark universe is particularly eye-catching. It is beautiful like a blue and green gem, almost exactly the same as the "Earth" where Gu Ting once shrank.