66

The young male didn't have any kissing skills. He only knew how to stick close to each other, rubbing his plump lips together, as if he couldn't get enough, so he could only push harder, like a reckless little leopard. Even though he was still in the stage of breastfeeding and his baby teeth were coming in, he still had to open his mouth and ask for meat from the person who was feeding him.

There is a smile in Campbell's throat. He likes such a anxious little male insect who has nowhere to start, as if he has brought out all the "skills" in the other person - although he himself is not very good at it, but fortunately The older male seems to know a little more than the younger male, so this "teaching" responsibility falls on him.

Obviously, Campbell, who was immersed in love at the moment, had completely forgotten who lost consciousness, bit the little male insect's lips with his mouth, and even "kissed" him bloodshot...

Gu Ting blinked, and the sweat from the forehead of the silver-haired female insect fell on his eyelashes. It was like the butterfly wings that were resting on the leaves were suddenly wet by the rain. The wings became a little heavy and drooped heavily. The door blocked his vision for a moment, as if looking at the person immersed in the pool through a dense forest. The hazy light overflowed and made him sink even more.

I feel like I'm still not close enough...

Gu Ting pursed his lips, and his thin white hands were sticky with sweat. He grabbed Campbell's long silver hair and held it tightly in his hand, not caring whether he would scratch the beautiful end of the hair. He just held his long hair, and then raised his arm to tug at it.

"What?" Campbell's voice was so good that it made Gu Ting's ears tingle, especially after he was dripping with sweat. His voice was deep and hoarse, almost telling Gu Ting openly - look, this is all It's your masterpiece.

His little vanity was satisfied, Gu Ting said vaguely: "I want to kiss you again."

"How do you want to kiss?"

"Kiss harder."

Only vigorous kissing is suitable for all the atmosphere of this moment and this situation.

So Campbell satisfied him.

The two novices hid their unfamiliarity in the matter of "kissing" and pretended to be good at it. As a result, no one's mouth was spared from the collision of sparks.

The position of getting up and down turned into them lying side by side on the bed. Gu Ting felt lazy all over and leaned in Campbell's arms for a long time before finally sitting up with his tail stretched out.

He stretched his arms and legs as if stretching. The scorpion tail under the tail vertebra also followed the owner's example, and the five tail segments made a "哢哢" rubbing sound. The black-haired male tilted his head and saw that Campbell was still breathing with half-closed eyes and taking small breaths. He seemed to be a little sleepy.

"Campbell, don't sleep yet." Gu Ting pinched the chocolate-colored fingers of the female insect. Like a child who found a new toy, he simply circled the other person's fingers and gently closed them. The white and deep honey were intertwined, and the growth in the The cocoon in the female's palm made Gu Ting's palm itch, and the tail behind her even crawled up Campbell's calf.

The shiny black and blue scorpion tail matches the chocolate-colored skin very well. The shiny black pattern with bright blue light is like a mysterious and magnificent totem. Every time it is rolled on the warm texture, it will light up slightly, like The original vitality was stimulated, and the drop-shaped tail hook became sticky like a little tail that couldn't be shaken off. It occupied a corner of Campbell's calf domineeringly and would not move.