5

At night, many of the luxurious mansions of male insects in the Bird of Paradise community have lights on. During the day, they are delicate students who are held in the palm of the empire and are reluctant to scold them. At night, they are the masters who are keen on various "adult games". The night life of male insects is not overly rich, but they always like to find their presence in the bodies of females or sub-females.

Gu Ting, who was a human in his previous life, did not have those weird hobbies. Rather than engaging in activities filled with lust, he would rather be treated like a fifteen-year-old giant baby and be stuffed in bed and listen to stories.

Tuantuan's chip has many new functions under the processing of the prisoners. Even the male insect fairy tale at the beginning has turned into a history of female insect resistance, but this does not affect Gu Ting's ability to cultivate sleepiness.

Under the narration of "the limbs of the female worms dyed the flag red" and "that moment when the male worms finally began to fear and beg for mercy", Gu Ting became increasingly sleepy, and his haloed vision slowly blurred until he fell into darkness.

The dream was a sea of ​​flowers. As he walked on the gravel road, a ray of dawn broke out in front of him. Behind that light source, it seemed that he was the world he once lived in...

--Crash.

It seemed like something had been knocked over.

The little male insect, who was sleeping lightly, opened his misty eyes. Tuan Tuan, who was also awakened and entered alert mode, evolved sharp blades from the mechanical tentacles - of course, this was also the handiwork of the prisoner.

"Tuantuan, don't move."

Gu Ting climbed up from the bed. He took the small night light and stepped on the ground with his bare feet. His thin body almost blended into the dark color, and even his steps were too light.

"Baby......"

"Shh." Gu Ting gestured silently and whispered: "Tuantuan, follow me."

Although Tuantuan disagreed with the little master's actions, the command "obey" was engraved into its chip, so it could only follow Gu Ting step by step with its robotic arm raised.

The short male insect boy stood on tiptoes, looking for movement in the darkness. As for the sound that disturbed his dreams, it seemed more like it was coming from the small yard outside the apartment.

--哢哓.

The window on the other side seemed to be pushed open.

Gu Ting paused and turned around to go that way.

On the Emerald Planet, the Bird of Paradise community can be said to be the safest place. In addition, the male insects are difficult to maintain, so there are no female insect guards in the community. After all, since the establishment of the Bird of Paradise community for so many years, there have been no female insect guards. There has been no accident, which naturally creates a "safe" situation.

Gu Ting extinguished the night light in his hand. He and Tuantuan hid in the darkness and cautiously looked towards the window.

There was still cold moonlight outside the window, and a vague shadow rolled in through the window with difficulty. Almost as soon as the shadow fell to the ground, the unknown visitor lost all his strength and hit the floor with a muffled groan.

The little male compares his own body shape with that of the other person. Judging from the size of the visitor, he should be a sub-female.

--Why is Yafei here?