44

The starship had already taken off. After the initial acceleration, the black behemoth led the auxiliary starships into the leap orbit outside the Feileng Cui. The twenty-eight auxiliary starships formed an arc and surrounded the main starship layer by layer. Surrounded, they are the most loyal knights, guarding the territory belonging to the king.

In an instant, the dark blue sky dotted with stars was replaced by a vast and ethereal cosmic scene, with surging star clusters, bright galaxies, and rose-like nebulae blooming in the most magnificent colors in the endless distance.

The "bang bang" knock on the door interrupted Gu Ting's absent-minded gaze at the starry sky outside the window.

The door was opened from the inside, and standing outside was Suo Xun with a pillow in his arms.

In three years, it was not only Gu Ting who grew up, but also Suo Xun, who was unsteady on his feet and could only call "Mom". Compared with the state a few years ago, Suo Xun has basically returned to his normal state of mind after Gu Ting has been feeding crystals with blood intermittently over the years, but what has not changed in his bones is his dependence on "mother" .

Suo Xun, who has grown almost ten centimeters in height, is now over 1.9 meters and almost 2 meters tall, but his muscles are not obvious. He has a figure that looks slim when he is wearing clothes but is fleshy when he is undressed.

At this moment, he was standing in front of the door holding a pillow, completely shrouding Gu Ting in his shadow. He obviously looked like a tall, black-haired, cold beauty, but when he came in front of Sapphire, who was a head shorter than him, he looked aggrieved, and there was a look in his eyes. It seems to be shining with water.

Gu Ting raised his head, blinked and said slowly: "What's wrong?"

"I know you moved out and slept by yourself." Suo Xun's eyes jumped from the male's face to the room, and the longing look almost penetrated the dark blue bed, "Mom..."

"uh-huh?"

The young-looking male snorted softly from his nose, somewhat casually and lazily, but with his expression, there was an unexplainable meaning.

It is bone-crushing tenderness and irresistible charm.

Suo Xun: "Mom, I want to sleep with you." For a long time before, Suo Xun was willing to challenge Campbell to get the chance to sleep with Gu Ting, but unfortunately he couldn't beat Silver Hair even if he turned into an insect. Black-skinned female.

"No," Gu Ting refused without mercy, "You are already very big."

Gu Ting had just moved out of Campbell's room, so how could he let other females move in? After all, his body has grown up now, and some reactions cannot fool the insects. He does not want to embarrass himself and other insect disciples.

Thinking of this, his eyes wandered - I don't know if Campbell saw the note he left on the table.

"Mom, but you slept with Crystal."

What's it like for a tall guy over 1.9 meters to act like a spoiled brat? Anyway, Gu Ting was used to it. Maybe it was difficult for him to resist Suo Xun's dark and bright starry eyes at first, but as time went by, his growth rate in dealing with Suo Xun's coquettishness was amazing - after all Not only the tall Suo Xun was able to act coquettishly in front of him, but also Amor, who had his own talent.

The heartbroken Gu Ting decided to reveal this tragic fact - "In fact, Campbell had been sleeping on the wall with the crystal stuck to the wall with spider silk."

Perhaps during Campbell's non-estrus period, the crystal can still be treated as sleeping on the bedside, but as long as it encounters the special period of the silver-haired female insect, the crystal can only be stuck to the wall or ceiling. Anyway, the crystal itself should get used to it. .