38

Inside the bulge on the bed was a little male who was sleeping soundly. He was leaning sideways, holding the corner of the quilt with his fingers, and his side face was pressed into a fleshy arc. With Campbell's extremely good eyesight, he could even see the little male. Tiny little hairs on the side of the insect's face.

Campbell frowned. He closed his eyes and felt it again. The grass-scented pheromones in the whole room seemed to blend with him and became accustomed to and accepted by him. Otherwise, he would not have noticed that he was lying on the bed when he first entered the door. little gem.

The silver-haired female took out the alien cores from the box one by one, as if completing some kind of delicate work, and placed them one by one around the little male's bed - Campbell knew what secrets Gu Ting should be hiding, But that's not important. Everyone has the exclusive right to keep secrets. Although sometimes Campbell can't help but be curious, but he is waiting - he is waiting for the little gem to tell him in person one day.

After the Eye of Jacques, which was still shining brightly at night, was placed, Campbell couldn't sleep. He sat quietly in front of the desk, but suddenly he found a stack of paper there. On the top, he wrote ten laws and regulations with a slightly immature writing style. The first five were accompanied by sharp revisions, and the last five seemed to have been revised later. For the newly added content, it is already obvious who created them.

Campbell just glanced at the first one casually at first, but as he looked further back, the scarlet pupils hidden in the dark night became brighter, accompanied by his frown.

To Campbell, the last few rules written on this paper seemed dreamy and unbelievable, especially one of them, "Partnership is only one-to-one." As for females and sub-females, if they had a choice, no insect would be willing to serve their male leader with other insects. Who wouldn't want to monopolize it?

But the reality is that the ratio between male and female insects is several times different, making it impossible for them to be single-minded and exclusive. Within the entire empire, the ratio of female to male insects varies greatly. Outside the empire, outside the star fields where data has not been recorded, there may still be male insects, but they are also accompanied by a larger number of females. insect.

In this world, it is difficult to realize the idealized laws and regulations on a white paper.

The silver-haired and black-skinned female insect raised her hand to support her chin, and turned her head to look at the little male insect who was still sleeping on the bed.

He suddenly remembered the scene when he first met Gu Ting.

That was in the Star Network. As usual, he cleaned up the "garbage" on the desert star and entered the Star Network base. As soon as he entered the door, he heard Amor's excited cry, and then a thin and thin female It was surrounded by people. It was so thin that Campbell could carry it with one hand.

Amol said this was the new member he had found.

The Ubis Alliance has never been short of insects. Campbell has been developing power on the desert star since he was a boy. Now he is at his peak. The power of the entire Ubis Alliance is greater than Amor imagined. There was no need to recruit people outside, but when Campbell saw the look in the female's eyes, he hesitated and agreed with Amor's idea.

The sub-female whose ID is "Sapphire" has a unique temperament, immature and alienated, like a bystander floating outside the whole world. The special Zerg clothes all over her body are too rare, and even at that moment Campbell endured I can't help but wonder if the other party is a female from another race disguised as a female.