55

Everything happened in an instant. Gu Ting even felt that the vibrations and roars were like an illusion. They came too suddenly. One second he and Ling Qi were talking happily, but the next second he saw Firelight gathered in the twisted air, and for a moment the door buzzed due to the huge explosion.

In a hazy state, he saw Engre shouting at him, Ye Lai in panic, Suo Xun with cracked eyes, Amor in disbelief, and even more. He was held in his arms by the silver-haired female insect, and then the huge spider legs were released like overwhelming fireworks, like a fortress, protecting the precious gems under the barrier.

His vision was confused and confused in a short time, but Gu Ting still saw the cracked pieces of Ling Qi.

Ling Qi was like a piece of scrapped machine. Cracks began to appear on the skin, revealing the blue inside, like tangled tree roots. As the explosion sounded, his body also splashed with fire, hot, floating, and broken. His limbs were spread out in the air, and were soon shattered by the aftershock.

Lingqi's face was full of disbelief, and his usually emotionless pupils were filled with shock, as if he didn't understand why he suddenly exploded.

As his body was broken, the memories stored deep in his brain began to awaken. Zero Seven saw his past - he was a wandering young woman abandoned in the black market, and was taken away as a batch of "goods" by the owner of the black market. Went back. Because of his outstanding appearance since childhood, Lingqi became the leader among that batch of products. Every "experiment" will be focused on. He is afraid of the feeling of being tied to the operating table for research and observation, but in order to survive, he has It has to be.

Slowly as time passes, Zero Seven grows up. He was almost transformed into what he is now according to the wishes of the black market owner - beautiful, well-behaved, obedient, capable of fighting, and loyal.

The most important thing is that Xin Zhu, the manipulator behind the black market, hid a secret in Ling Qi's body - a device that will self-destruct and explode as long as it is activated by its owner.

After Zero Seven disappeared in the east of the black market, Xin Zhu only regretted losing a well-behaved "doll" for half a night, and soon he focused his attention elsewhere.

Until the insects from the Star Alliance suddenly arrived on the planet oe08, Xin Zhu, who knew the news earlier, didn't care about his property in the black market at all, and left everything behind without looking back. However, he unexpectedly found someone following Gu Ting. The sub-female is Zero Seven.

What could be more coincidental than this? The chess piece he thought was useless and discarded played a role again at the last moment. It was simply a gift from God!

Xin Zhu loved this gift so much. Although he could openly put aside the forces in the black market, it didn't mean that he wouldn't be angry. So in order to appease his emotions, he decided to give this gift to himself.

At that time, he watched Ling Qi board the starship with Gu Ting and the others, watching the starship gradually approach the flying orbit, until the time was right, he pressed the start symbol in the communicator.

"Bang!" Xin Zhu looked at the bright colors flashing in the sky. Although the self-destruction program did not affect a wide range, the explosion from inside the starship was enough to give the Covenant bugs a headache.

A pleasant smile appeared on his lips, and he said softly: "This is a good gift."

As the wind started to pick up, Xin Zhu smoothed out his black windbreaker and put on the hat he was holding in his hand. He was like a shadow walking along the wall in a deep alley, and soon disappeared under the shadow. Only a few wisps of purple-gray scale powder slowly floated in the air, and were finally completely washed away by passing insects.