93

At night, because he had something on his mind, Gu Ting did not rest early. Instead, he climbed out of the window and sat on the roof. Tuantuan, whom he had not seen for a long time, was also brought up by his mental tentacles.

This was his and Campbell's room, which happened to be on the top floor. It was not an easy task for the former black-haired male insect to jump over the railing and climb to the roof, let alone carrying a chubby little robot. But since the black-blue tail hook grew from behind the tail vertebrae, many dangerous movements have become much easier for Gu Ting, including climbing over walls and trees.

The roof that was shrouded in the night was slightly cold under the palms of his hands. The unknown material was very cold, and there was a dim light flowing in the dim light. It seemed insignificant under the entire starry sky, but Gu Ting was able to pass through that Apply a slight coolness to temporarily gain clarity and reason.

Inevitably, he will think of some bad things...such as the dream he had the night before returning to Feilengcui.

It was so suffocating and terrifying, with twisted and unclear limbs everywhere, scarlet red, foul smelling, and bulging pustules. They could not be described in words. They were monsters that existed beyond imagination. Even the entire dream world was like this. He was surrounded by that weird and nauseating smell, like the sour smell from the fermentation of broken eggs placed under the bed.

"Is the baby unhappy?" The round, almost unchanged Tuantuan leaned against Gu Ting. Although it was just an ordinary little robot, with Engre's help, it had the latest and most comprehensive A functional chip, even if its appearance model is so old that it has been discontinued, Tuantuan can still do many things... However, these days, it suddenly finds that it seems that it cannot help its little master.

"Maybe."

Gu Ting was not sure, so he reached out and hugged Tuan Tuan in his arms.

A few years ago, they still stretched out their mechanical tentacles and held the small, stunted-looking Gu Ting in their arms through the blanket. Now they have reversed their positions, and the arms of the male insect that has grown into a young man have become longer. , The shoulders have become wider, and he is no longer the little guy who needed to be cared for in the palm of his hand.

He put his chin on Tuantuan's head and asked in a low voice: "Tuan Tuan, it seems that we haven't been alone together for a long time."

When the empire was still an empire and the bird of paradise was still a bird of paradise, Gu Ting often stayed at home with Tuantuan, watching short films or reading on the bedside. In any case, there would always be a white and round bird beside him. Robot, but as he grew up, he had other partners coming and going around him, and Tuantuan was always waiting for him.

"Because when the baby grows up, the baby also has to be busy with his own things."

Although the chip has been changed, Tuantuan, whose core is still in child mode, has infinite doting on Gu Ting. It stretched out its mechanical tentacles to touch the young man's fluffy, slightly curly black hair, and carefully removed the broken hair that fell on the side of his face. Pick it up and tuck it behind your ear little by little, just like before.

Tuantuan: "The baby will have his own friends, his own partner, and his own children in the future. The baby has a career, responsibilities, and obligations, but it doesn't matter. Tuantuan will always be behind the baby. As long as the baby is tired, as long as When the baby turns around, he will definitely be able to see me."

The mechanical tentacles that were obviously temperatureless were infected with a thin layer of warmth. This warmth was transmitted through the skin to Gu Ting's flesh and blood, seeming to faintly dispel the chill caused by his nightmare.