Extra 114

Today is Gu Ting's eighteenth birthday, and it is also his tenth year in Zerg society.

When he opened his eyes that year, he found that he was in a completely unfamiliar environment, his memory was blurred, his body shape had shrunk several times, his skin was extremely pale, and his arms and calves were even covered with deep red cracks, which looked like He is a refugee child.

At that time, the vocabulary that filled Gu Ting's ears was extremely unfamiliar, "male worm", "female worm", "pheromone"... It was not until he had lived in this world stably for nearly a year that he fully understood what was going on here. Different from human racial origin and social background.

Zerg - a group full of incredible things in Gu Ting's opinion, and now is his first day of adulthood as a male insect.

"Happy birthday, baby!"

It's Tuantuan.

Tuantuan is Gu Ting's only companion in the Bird of Paradise Community on the Feileng Cui Planet after being arranged by the Male Insect Association after he traveled to this world - the other person is a white, round little robot, not tall, and has been in the Bird of Paradise community for many years. Before, she was still on the same level as Gu Ting, but since Gu Ting passed her fifteenth birthday, her stature has grown day by day, so Tuantuan has also changed from looking at the little male insect levelly at the beginning to looking up at it - now Tuantuan is only as tall as Gu Ting. The waist and abdomen of the court.

"Thank you Tuantuan."

At eighteen years old, the male worm who can already be called a "youth" is born well. His black hair is slightly long and falls on the side of his neck. He has handsome features, delicate eyebrows, and a pair of sapphire-like eyes that are clear but heavy. of silence.

Of course, such senses are also hindered by his normal temperament, because he is really not used to the life and pastime of the Zerg. From school to graduation, Gu Ting has been known as a "nerd bug". He has almost no friends around him, and loneliness has become a common occurrence. . But fortunately, he is not keen on excitement. In recent years, he has a lot of company at home and can pass the time on the star network, which is not boring.

The young male who just got up from the bed was still a little bit sleepy. He rubbed his eyes. He was 1.8 meters tall and was wearing pajamas that just reached his ankles. He happened to expose a part of his skin. It was fair and clean, but only slightly light. There are a few red traces of slits scattered around, which are not obvious. As time goes by, the original dark red traces have gradually faded into light pink, and it is difficult to detect without looking closer.

Speaking of these marks, when they first landed on the body of the little male insect, they looked hideous and terrifying. The already thin body was almost completely covered, leaving only a delicate face.

At first, the answer given by the medical doctors to Gu Ting was that he was mentally and physically weak. However, as he grew older, these traces gradually faded, and his original mental power also slowly increased from the lowest level to b.

Although I don't know why, in Gu Ting's opinion, this should be a good start - he is getting healthy.

After brushing his teeth, washing his face, and combing his hair, it was already past ten in the morning when Gu Ting packed up and walked out of the bathroom.

The flashing light screen moved in front of the grown-up little master. It pointed at its head, and the electronic screen projected on it was flashing a message, "Baby, there is a message from the Male Insect Association just now. I want to receive it." ?"