94

"Hey, friend, did you hear? Sapphire and the leader are getting engaged."

"Of course I have heard about it. When the news was released yesterday, the Star Network was almost paralyzed...but I have always felt that they are a good match."

"But Sapphire is only F-level. As for the leader... I think it is above S, right? After they become partners, can their lives really go on? If Sapphire cannot satisfy the leader, will they still separate? "

"That's not a problem we can consider. At least now I wish them the best. Oh, of course, if one day they really separate, I hope to have an affair with Sapphire - hey! Don't look at me like this, brother, after all Who doesn't have a dream lover?"

The female who spoke shrugged her shoulders. She looked at the gloomy-looking guy not far away, and asked his companion helplessly: "Why does that guy keep staring at me..."

The female insect's partner frowned, "Ignore him, that Asian female - it should be Asian female, but I don't know why I always feel that something is wrong with him. He has been here for a few days, but he doesn't talk much. He looked so nervous that he almost got into a fight with the worker next door last time."

"Well, he stared at me fiercely." The female insect didn't take what his partner said seriously. He waved at the female insect and joked: "What? Do you also like Sapphire? But I miss him. You should prefer a strong body like mine. After all, the leader is the best example!"

As he spoke, he raised his arms, revealing his muscular biceps, "Although it's not as good as the leader, it's definitely much better than those of you girls..."

The gloomy-looking sub-girl-that is, the egg that combines the characteristics of Shade and Gran-maybe should still be called "Glan" for now. After all, his appearance is more of a sub-girl, and he belongs to Gran in his mind. His consciousness also occupies half of the territory. As for Shade...

The poor military female had become a common nutrient for Gran and the insect eggs, and her last bit of consciousness was eaten away by them, leaving nothing behind.

Compared with Shade, Lille is already lucky. Although his current memory is still somewhat disordered, he has saved his life and can still see his partner again.

At this moment, Gran's solemn gaze fell on the female's arm. It was indeed as the other party said, the muscles were tight and a healthy wheat color. It was a result that it was difficult for the female to achieve, but for those born with It's very simple for a female with a strong physique. The outlines of those muscles were imprinted in his eyes, and the flowing blood and beating pulse could be felt by the insect eggs residing in his brain at this moment--

[How do you like it? ]

[We can have it too if we want it. ]

[As long as you eat him... we're not full yet! ]

[I heard that your god is getting engaged? How can a god step down from his high platform? Don't you want to do something? ]

[You can be with him forever. ]

[Do you want to? If you think about it...]

[If you want - we can help you! ]

The eggs are like demons crawling out of the abyss. They are crowded in Gran's brain, and every inch of the egg membrane is entangled with the blood vessels flowing. The whispers of those demons are always lingering in Yafei's ears. It seeped into his body bit by bit, forming a vine that drove his behavior.

Gran didn't speak, just stared at the female insect's leaving figure. It wasn't until a long time later that he said in a hoarse voice: "He... likes strong ones..."