14

Shanuil's headquarters is located outside the Feileng Cui Planet and the Bird of Paradise Community--

Ma De, who was working overtime in the office, looked sad.

He is a young female, and it can be said that he went through a lot of hard work before entering the headquarters of Chanouil. However, within three months of working, he received the task assigned by the chief designer of the headquarters - Chloe. He was asked to find a male insect of moderate age, exquisite appearance and gentle temperament to be a model within a month.

The moment he saw the mission, Mader even wondered if Chloe was looking for trouble for him because she didn't like him? In a place like Feilengcui, it is as difficult to find a male insect model as it is to break into the Birds of Paradise community. Today's male insects are delicate and coquettish. Whatever they do, the group of female suitors pay for it. There are no insects anywhere to look at. Get a modeling job?

Ma De, who thought that his job was hopeless, sighed deeply. He glanced at the dark night and was about to end his overtime work, when he suddenly saw a new message.

--Is there anything else going on at the moment?

Ma De thought about clicking on it, but after scanning a few lines of text, he showed a shocked expression. That, that turned out to be a model registration form for a male insect?

--So he doesn't have to lose his job?

Early in the morning, Gu Ting submitted an outing application to the management office of Bird of Paradise Community.

The community's service to male insects has always been fast and accurate. In less than five minutes, Gu Ting successfully obtained a permit to go out, accompanied by a female guard sent by the male insect association.

"Where do you plan to go?" asked the female insect driving the hover car.

"Go to Shanuil's headquarters."

To be honest, Gu Ting didn't expect the pillow to come so quickly. Not long after he submitted the application yesterday, he got a reply from the staff. In just ten minutes, he arranged the meeting for today, which went incredibly smoothly.

The employees of Chanouil had long known that there would be male insects applying for models today, so they got ready early in the morning. Whether they were females or sub-females, they were all dressed up and looking forward to welcoming the males at the door. insect.

So, when Gu Ting arrived, he realized how big a rally was waiting for him.

Ma De followed all the way. After all, he was the male worm he contacted. He did not dare to relax at all. "Sir, please come this way! There are stairs there! Please be careful where you step!"

Gu Ting felt like a little baby without arms and legs. He said, "Thank you, sorry for bothering you."

Not only Ma De, but also all the employees following him were surprised, as if hearing the words "Thank you" and "Sorry for bothering you" from the male insect's mouth was such a shocking thing.

"No, no thanks..." Mad, who was a little unable to speak, wiped his sweat and suddenly felt unprecedentedly confident in his work - Mr. Chloe would definitely be satisfied with such a polite and gentle male, right?

In the shooting room that had been set up a long time ago, Chloe, the chief designer of Chanouil, was already a little impatient waiting, and the others who were busy with their work carefully did not dare to take a bite.

Chloe is a female insect with an eccentric personality and a bad temper, but she also has her own pride - as the chief designer, all the works he creates are based on the aesthetic points of male insects. Almost any male insect No one can refuse the clothes designed by Chloe, so he is the best in Chanouille, and no one dares to touch him except the boss behind the scenes.