90

Starship medical room--

Lille was lying in the examination room with medical straps around her hands and feet. Because of the medical mist secreted automatically in the examination room, the tall and muscular military female had fallen into a coma at this moment. She was just unconscious. Despite the situation, his brows were furrowed, which formed a somewhat extreme contrast with the confusion when he was awake.

In Tuins's words, Leal when awake is like an elderly female insect suffering from amnesia.

"Are there any test results?"

Gu Ting walked to the side of the medical bug and his eyes fell on the electronic screen filled with a bunch of data. The dark screen was full of symbols and numbers that he couldn't understand, while the medical bug sitting at the table pushed up his glasses and called up another body scan of a military female.

The medical bug pointed at several data strips that looked like high numbers, and then used the oil-based pen in his hand to click on a part of the scanned image from a few centimeters away.

"Look here - after examining the whole body of this military female named 'Lille', I found that some data in his body are beyond the standard. If you go by what Commander Tuins said - Lille has memory problems. That makes sense for some questions, because this part of the data is exactly related to the memory content in the brain, but--"

"Please look here again."

The medical bug enlarged and enlarged Lille's body scan until only the area of ​​​​the brain was exposed, and then clicked on a certain area with a black oil-based pen, trying to make other bugs behind him see more intuitively. "Something is wrong here."

The medical bug pointed at his brain, "In ordinary brain scans, this area of ​​ours should be very clean, unless it is some kind of special brain disease. But the annual physical examination in the army completely avoids this problem. It is possible that the female is suffering from various brain diseases and has not been discovered for a long time, not to mention that we just conducted a physical examination a few months ago."

"I compared it with Lille's previous physical examination data, and these things did not exist in his mind at that time."

Gu Ting got closer. Under the instructions of the medical bug, he saw a foggy gray area in a small area of ​​Lille's brain. He couldn't see clearly, but it was consistent with the physical examination that the medical bug had just called. Compare the data and see the difference immediately.

"What is that? A tumor?" Engel was a little unsure. After all, in today's era, the existence of treatment devices has eliminated many possible diseases. In addition, the female worm is already physically strong. In this situation, Engel It's the first time I've seen him.

Campbell took a look and said, "Zoom in a little more."

"Okay." The medical bug nodded and enlarged the scanned image several times. Under the exposure of high technology, the originally hazy gray color revealed its original appearance - it was several black round nuclei that were clustered together. The objects are round in shape and even squirming. They are crowded with each other but do not leave each other at all.

Gu Ting stared at it for a while, "It looks familiar..."

If these black round nuclei were covered with a translucent film, wouldn't they be the egg clusters found in the underground caves of Heldik?

Campbell: "Can you get these out?"

The medical bug thought for a while and said hesitantly: "You can try it, but I'm not sure whether these things will affect the female bug after being taken out."