Intro scrapbook opening- chapter 1 singing and dancing

Scrapbook hi everyone so uh this is branch and uh this is my first time doing an scrapbook opening usually poppy does this sort of thing but she's been teaching me on how to get better on scrapbooking and she said what better way of doing it is having a recap on our last adventure and reading to the tribe trolling while i have my brothers brozone behind me hello everyone- all brozone except branch says ahem anyways on our last adventure we were getting read for bridget and king gristles wedding then john dory my big bro interrupted but for something good floyd my fourth big bro was captured by velvet and veneer so we had to gather the rest of our bros in order to do that and along the way we found out poppy has a sister apparently when king peppy made tunnels viva and their mother got separated sadly their mother didn't make it but viva did and now her and poppy are reunited me and my bros are reunited and velvet and veneer are gone for good - wait baby bro dont forget about you giving floyd some of your musical talents that healed floyd and made him well undead-JD *glares at JD* yes.. Thank you john as john dory said but mission was a crazy one but we all survived and are a family again don't forget baby bro your getting married to your girl said spruce *as clay giggles and spruce wiggles his eyebrows and floyd just rolls his eyes out of humor* * branch just blushes and his eyes go big* yes spruce i also was about to say that thanks so at the end after going home i purposed to poppy she said yes and tonight we are getting married * in branches mind yes i'm going to marry the most beautiful caring sweetest girl in the universe nothing shall go wrong* also don't forget after your wedding before your honeymoon you will take my place and become king * king peppy says as we walks in the mushroom area were all the tribes trolling are and spruces kids are* and your brothers will be able to help you of course *said king peppy so today will just be a relaxing day as its the day before the wedding and we are not leaving pop village for anything *said branch* anything * asks floyd* yes for anything * said branch* * all the boys and king peppy stopped talking when they began to hear queen poppy queen viva and brandi and all the other trolls plus the tribes, in between trolls and bruce's hybrid kids* * oHohOhoHoHOhO we are family we we are we are family family ooOooooh yeah we are family we shall be together for forever forever yeah- all pop trolls sing * yeah rock your family rock like a volcano yeahhhhhhhh-all rock trolls sing* yeah yeah yeah it's all love we all one big family loving one another and protecting ohohoh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh- all funk trolls* * all the other tribes and in between trolls we are family no you'll never see us fighting we'll never be apart yeah yeah yeah yeahhhh we are family.

A/n chapter is a hole lot early mostly beacuse i had time to work on it while i watch my dog who has been sick and it scared me but shes finally feeling better any who hope you all injoyed the chapter i did